X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since I have recently aquire this Pra-lx1, I'm not able to get my bootloader unlock code from huawei. Do I neet to root/unlock bootloader to make all the process your describing?

Comment

Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
      Since I have recently aquire this Pra-lx1, I'm not able to get my bootloader unlock code from huawei. Do I neet to root/unlock bootloader to make all the process your describing?
      May only order bootloader code by imei for this mobile: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ootloadercodes
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Thank you, I thought that I could use dc unlocker codes to get it by reading (with Android 7 emui 5).
        But once again, do I need to unlock the bootloader to successfully execute the process you've described before (You can convert your mobile on HCU by repairing it's model/country/vendor and then flashing with full stock rom files matching your repair details.)
        Thank you for your time.

Comment

Thank you, I thought that I could use dc unlocker codes to get it by reading (with Android 7 emui 5).
          But once again, do I need to unlock the bootloader to successfully execute the process you've described before (You can convert your mobile on HCU by repairing it's model/country/vendor and then flashing with full stock rom files matching your repair details.)
          Thank you for your time.
          No, bootloader unlock is not necessary for it.

Comment

can you please add honor 9 lite LLD-AL10 8.0.0.178(C00) to LLD-L31 Chinese to UK any help would be appriciated

Comment

Hi, sorry to bother again Valdemaras. I have aquire some credits and I have done the model/country/vendor repair and installed stock firmware for this repair. Still I'm unable to use dual sim. Can you help me?

Comment

Hi, sorry to bother again Valdemaras. I have aquire some credits and I have done the model/country/vendor repair and installed stock firmware for this repair. Still I'm unable to use dual sim. Can you help me?
                Which stock firmware, because only l21 support dual as far as i know.

Comment

I have flashed pra-lx1. I think that pra lx1 EU supports dual sim

Comment

I have flashed pra-lx1. I think that pra lx1 EU supports dual sim
                    I assume you have put a check mark on hcu for dual sim repair too then?

Comment

I have put the dual sim check. But it has sent out and error message saying that dual Sim repair is not available for this model

Comment

I have put the dual sim check. But it has sent out and error message saying that dual Sim repair is not available for this model
                        Means not possible to enable on this platform.

Comment

Hi,

Can Dc-converter be used to convert from VTR-L09 C03 to C432 ( rebrand from vodafone to EU version )? if so what firmware to use in dc- converter ?

rgds

Comment

Originally posted by agilum View Post
                            Hi,

Can Dc-converter be used to convert from VTR-L09 C03 to C432 ( rebrand from vodafone to EU version )? if so what firmware to use in dc- converter ?

rgds
                            If it's on android 7 can repair model/country/vendor on hcu and then flash full stock rom matching that data.

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If it's on android 7 can repair model/country/vendor on hcu and then flash full stock rom matching that data.
                              It’s android 8. boot loader locked. Your DC- converter beta can’t do VTR from C02 to C432 ?

rgds

Comment

Hello! Need Convert Package EVA-L19C10 {from EVA-DL00C17 (unicom/cn) to EVA-L19C10 (hw/ru)} if it possible.

Comment

Working...
                                X