Br:
    Harkishan

Comment

Originally posted by harkishan View Post
      pls help team dc-unlocker detected a monitoring software

vygis dogle id:00018273

Br:
      Harkishan
      usboeloaderdrv.sys driver was detected. This comes from USB sharing software.
      USB sharing (modem or dongle) is not allowed. If DC-Unlocker client detects USB sharing again, your dongle will automatically be blocked again and block might be permanent.
      Now you are unblocked.

Comment

I have the same problem

dc unlocker id: 0D732032

Comment

Originally posted by kkarols16 View Post
          I have the same problem

dc unlocker id: 0D732032
          usboebusdrv.sys driver was detected.This comes from USB sharing software. USB sharing is not allowed while using dc-unlocker. If DC-Unlocker client detects USB sharing again, you automatically will be blocked again. Now you are unblocked.
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

still does not work! I got it a few months and once I did not use it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kkarols16 View Post
              still does not work! I got it a few months and once I did not use it!!!
              There are currently no blocks on your dongle. Could you tell me your ip adress, maybe it is blocked aswell.

Comment

thanks for the release, on the other computer now works

Comment

same problem please help
                  dcunlocker dongle
                  User : 013231BA

Comment

Originally posted by fastgsm View Post
                    same problem please help
                    dcunlocker dongle
                    User : 013231BA
                    Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
                    Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Your computer runs usb activity scanning/sharing service, therefore you got blocked. You must remove such service/software from computer before using DC-unlocker otherwise you will get blocked again.
                      Block now removed. If you do not know what service/software on your machine causes this then can suggest only to use dc-unlocker from another pc. Note: receiving multiple blocks for same reason may end up with a permanent block.
                      yes sir used flexihub but before used dcunlockers uninstall flexihub same error show

Comment

• this error again Sending IMEI to server ...

Access denied (for using protocol monitoring software)

Comment

• Originally posted by fastgsm View Post
                          this error again Sending IMEI to server ...

Access denied (for using protocol monitoring software)
                          No blocks on your dongle, provide IP address from which you try to connect if you still get error.

Comment

• Hello. I had Wireshark and Nmap installed and I have forgot about Nmap and I have uninstalled only Wireshark. By the time I have remembered about Nmap I was already locked out. Can you unblock me, please?

user: justcsdr
                            IMEI: 860941036286791

Comment

• Originally posted by justcsdr View Post
                              Hello. I had Wireshark and Nmap installed and I have forgot about Nmap and I have uninstalled only Wireshark. By the time I have remembered about Nmap I was already locked out. Can you unblock me, please?

user: justcsdr
                              IMEI: 860941036286791

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Hello. Thank you.
                                The "use dc-unlocker from another pc" was exactly what I did and it worked. The phone is unlocked.

Comment

Working...
                                X