Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Software is DC Unlocker 1437, user name is DC Unlocker User, And yes, the key is detected by Windows and by DC Unlocker.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay99 View Post
      Software is DC Unlocker 1437, user name is DC Unlocker User, And yes, the key is detected by Windows and by DC Unlocker.
      If device is visible in mentioned section but detected using com ports in DC-unlocker, then simply right click on the line that belongs to your modem in device manager under network adapters and select disable, this should solve your problem. Otherwise provide your user name as we can't locate you from "DC unlocker User" as it simply doesn't exist.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• I disabled the key under network adapter as you mentionned but still got the error. I think the user is 01324D41

Comment

I disabled the key under network adapter as you mentionned but still got the error. I think the user is 01324D41
          No blocks on dongle itself so the problem can only be with the connection if you've disabled the network adapter of your USB306 modem. Maybe you are using VPN, proxy or using a virtual machine - none of them would work. Also in your case try to disable antivirus and firewall temporarily.

Comment

• Ok.
            I'm at the office, it was working fine before but maybe they have change the router rules. I will try it at home and let you know the result.
            Thx.

Comment

• Problem finaly solved! It was indeed a new firewall rule applied at my office that prevented me with the unlock. I tried the same thing at home and it worked.

Thx!

Comment

Problem finaly solved! It was indeed a new firewall rule applied at my office that prevented me with the unlock. I tried the same thing at home and it worked.

Thx!
                Great news, thank you for the update.

Comment

• Originally posted by jasnochytron View Post
                  Hi, I tried to unlock Globesurfer Icon 7.2 but I have a problem. If I am connect to internet using this modem DC Unlocker doesn't detect the card, and if I put the other sim, close all applications relating to the modem and try to unlock it it posts this error message:

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

(error code 62)

Does it mean that in order to unlock it I have to have another internet connection active at the time?

Thanks

Petr
                  Error 62 means error related to the connecting to the server. I assume its issue of internet connection. You should check your connection first and then try again.

Comment

Problem finaly solved! It was indeed a new firewall rule applied at my office that prevented me with the unlock. I tried the same thing at home and it worked.

Thx!
                    Great indeed, happy to hear that.
                    https://gbwamod.com/download-fmwhatsapp-apk/

Comment

• Hello I'm trying to unlock a MR6500 and I got Error Code 62.
                      userID: dhnd24

Comment

• Originally posted by dhnd24 View Post
                        Hello I'm trying to unlock a MR6500 and I got Error Code 62.
                        userID: dhnd24
                        Are you able to log in successfully in the server tab while mr6500 is plugged in and detected on DC-unlocker software? If you get an error like "error connecting to server" then the problem seems to be in connection priorities on your computer, how to change/fix it check this article here: https://www.windowscentral.com/how-c...ers-windows-10

Comment

Working...
                        X