X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bolm1990 View Post
    Pls. unlock my acc. my name is bolm1990. thx
    We have no such username. Username and password you will get after credits purchase. You can buy credits here: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy

Comment

I payed but didint received the ID . what can I do ? evertonk

Comment

Originally posted by evertonk View Post
        I payed but didint received the ID . what can I do ? evertonk
        Hello. What username did you use to buy credits for?
        Did you check in spam box/junkmail?

Comment

Account blocked

I purchased the new dongle. When trying to run the dc unlocker client it is showing me the message "Your account is blocked". Please tell me what is the procedure to unblock and start using dc-unlocker dongle.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1972 View Post
            I purchased the new dongle. When trying to run the dc unlocker client it is showing me the message "Your account is blocked". Please tell me what is the procedure to unblock and start using dc-unlocker dongle.
            Could you write your dongle serial number? Then I would be able to check and tell you more.

Comment

dongle sr. no. is 20063187

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
              Could you write your dongle serial number? Then I would be able to check and tell you more.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1972 View Post
                dongle sr. no. is 20063187
                You should contact your reseller to know the reason why you are blocked.

Comment

Paypay verified does not mean anything.

Your payment is refunded because you used unverified paypal account. Our system accept only payments from verified accounts. Verify the account at paypal and then there will be no refund.
                  The only thing verified does is allow PayPal to take the money directly from a bank account. My bank account has little protection for unlawful withdrawals should PayPal get hacked. My credit card has good protection.

I've been a member of PayPal for years. I was a verified user at first but always tried to use my credit card for PayPal payments. When I closed my checking account, I remained a PayPal verified member for additional years. PayPal makes the user do extra steps to use a credit card. When I forgot to change the payment to credit card, PayPal found my checking account was closed and charged my credit card on file anyway. They changed my account to unverified.

This shows that PayPal verified account give little protection the seller but reduces protection to the buyer.

Dc-unlocker is the only company I know of that requires PayPay verified accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeySoft View Post
                    The only thing verified does is allow PayPal to take the money directly from a bank account. My bank account has little protection for unlawful withdrawals should PayPal get hacked. My credit card has good protection.

I've been a member of PayPal for years. I was a verified user at first but always tried to use my credit card for PayPal payments. When I closed my checking account, I remained a PayPal verified member for additional years. PayPal makes the user do extra steps to use a credit card. When I forgot to change the payment to credit card, PayPal found my checking account was closed and charged my credit card on file anyway. They changed my account to unverified.

This shows that PayPal verified account give little protection the seller but reduces protection to the buyer.

Dc-unlocker is the only company I know of that requires PayPay verified accounts.
                    Yes, you are right. Verified accounts give protection to seller. Thats why we accept only verified accounts. Sorry, this is one of our payments rules.

Comment

Yes, you are right. Verified accounts give protection to seller. Thats why we accept only verified accounts. Sorry, this is one of our payments rules.
                      So I am right? DC-Locker is the only company that requires PayPal verified accounts? JK

The point I'm trying to make is that PayPal verifies the name, address, and the credit card with the credit card company even for non-verified accounts. The main reason for verified PayPal account is so they can take the money directing from my checking account and not pay credit card fees.

This leave me, the customer, less protection to unlawful withdrawals from my checking account should PayPay get hacked.

Re-read my original post and you will see I was verified with PayPay for years, even when I closed my checking account. One time I forgot to jump through the hoops they make customers do to use a credit card and they found out my checking account on file was no longer open.

I was already verified and have the same name, home address, email address and credit card. So why am I no longer verified? So PayPal can charge my checking account and not pay the credit card fees.

I am willing to my 10 Euros to unlock my device for an upcoming trip.
                      Last edited by Vincentas; 2012-06-20, 09:33 PM. Reason: other unlock

Comment

[QUOTE=MikeySoft;33344]So I am right? DC-Locker is the only company that requires PayPal verified accounts? JK

The point I'm trying to make is that PayPal verifies the name, address, and the credit card with the credit card company even for non-verified accounts. The main reason for verified PayPal account is so they can take the money directing from my checking account and not pay credit card fees.

This leave me, the customer, less protection to unlawful withdrawals from my checking account should PayPay get hacked.

Re-read my original post and you will see I was verified with PayPay for years, even when I closed my checking account. One time I forgot to jump through the hoops they make customers do to use a credit card and they found out my checking account on file was no longer open.

I was already verified and have the same name, home address, email address and credit card. So why am I no longer verified? So PayPal can charge my checking account and not pay the credit card fees.

I am willing to my 10 Euros to unlock my device for an upcoming trip.

You are right that we accept payments only from verified account to protect us from fake payments.
                        This is our payment policy rule and we will keep it. Sorry, if you can not use verified paypal account, you can not purchase from us and we can not accept your payment.
                        About your verification problems you should contact paypal. Sorry, dc-unlocker can not do anything here. We receive your acocunt status from paypal.
                        Last edited by Vincentas; 2012-06-20, 09:33 PM.

Comment

You are right that we accept payments only from verified account to protect us from fake payments.
                          This is our payment policy rule and we will keep it. Sorry, if you can not use verified paypal account, you can not purchase from us and we can not accept your payment.
                          About your verification problems you should contact paypal. Sorry, dc-unlocker can not do anything here. We receive your acocunt status from paypal.
                          PayPal policy is users must have an active link checking account to be verified even if they have previously been verified with an older linked checking account. This is because PayPal will direct charge most checking accounts and save credit card fees.

DC-Unlocker policy is to only accept verified PayPal customers because they believe PayPal marketing.

My policy is not give PayPal direct access to my checking account because finances web site have been hacked in the past and I have less legal rights should unlawful withdrawals from my checking account occur then I do with unlawful withdrawals from my credit card. I have never had a problem with this until DC- Unlocker.
                          Last edited by Vincentas; 2012-06-20, 09:40 PM. Reason: other unlock offer

Comment

Originally posted by MikeySoft View Post
                            PayPal policy is users must have an active link checking account to be verified even if they have previously been verified with an older linked checking account. This is because PayPal will direct charge most checking accounts and save credit card fees.

DC-Unlocker policy is to only accept verified PayPal customers because they believe PayPal marketing.

My policy is not give PayPal direct access to my checking account because finances web site have been hacked in the past and I have less legal rights should unlawful withdrawals from my checking account occur then I do with unlawful withdrawals from my credit card. I have never had a problem with this until DC- Unlocker.
                            Sorry, if you do not accept our policy, you can not use our service.
                            It is for you to choose what to do with your account. It is for us too choose to accept unverified paypal accounts or not. We choose not to accept.
                            This is our payment policy to accept payments from verified account. As I already wrote, if have no verified account, can not buy from us by paypal.

Comment

Paid via sms pay, still no reply...

Hi guys,

I have paid via sms pay, and have already been charged, but no e-mail from you...

user name: Hun7er

Order number: 356324

I had to send 2 SMS, first cost me 1,99 €, second cost me 0,49 €

I recieved 2 confimation sms` from webtopay.com each time, as you can see at the screenshot i added.

I just want to unlock the voice feature of my sierra wireless mc 8781, which should cost me 1 credit, because my card is already unlocked.

Please send me the username and password, so i can unlock my device.

Greetings

Hun7er

Comment

Originally posted by Hun7er View Post
                                Hi guys,

I have paid via sms pay, and have already been charged, but no e-mail from you...

user name: Hun7er

Order number: 356324

I had to send 2 SMS, first cost me 1,99 €, second cost me 0,49 €

I recieved 2 confimation sms` from webtopay.com each time, as you can see at the screenshot i added.

I just want to unlock the voice feature of my sierra wireless mc 8781, which should cost me 1 credit, because my card is already unlocked.

Please send me the username and password, so i can unlock my device.

Greetings

Hun7er
                                We did not receive your payment, so you should contact SMS payment service provider ( webtopay.com ) to get all details why your payment did not get through.
                                Solved after contacting via Live Chat.

Comment

Working...
                                X