This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

payment via webtopay didn´t work...

I talked to webtopay.com´s customer service, but my payment went missing.
    They asked me to send them a copy of my phone bill to confirm that i´ve been charged.
    Due to the fact that i´m using a prepaid handy there is no such thing like a phone bill.
    I called my phone company if there is a way to get a confirmation of my payment, and they sait it will cost me 5,00 € to get a transaction confirmation....
    I´m very disappointed that the paymentmethod via sms pay went wrong.
    Sad but true, but it seems that i have to pay again, either you, or my phone company....

Comment

Don't buy any credits...dc unlocker is fake, suck money

STOP DC UNLOCKER, i already purchase 3times and credits 0!
      my username is yudiono and elisabeth
      I'm Indonesian. I will report this case to international police officer

Comment

Your payment was automatically refunded by Fraud Prevention and Detection system. Before payment you must complete paypal verification steps.
        More information here :
        Paypal为卖家和买家提供网络安全保障服务,让双方防范欺诈,保护用户的账户安全及付款安全。PayPal通过数据加密、实时交易监管等方式,为卖家和买家打造安全的支付及收款平台。

Comment

Hi, I've unblocked user through this link you sent and I have bought the credits but the server do not recognize my account and is reporting error when signing up. Could you please help me??
          Thanks a lot.

User Name: miglor

Comment

do i need register with my paypal email same as register this website?

Comment

Originally posted by wafi27 View Post
              do i need register with my paypal email same as register this website?
              No you don't need to.
              >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Just paid with paypad and ran the "Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1143". After press the "Check login" button at the Login options section, I only received a pop up window with message said "Account blocked or email verification pending!". Please help.

Comment

Originally posted by sunraycer View Post
                  Just paid with paypad and ran the "Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1143". After press the "Check login" button at the Login options section, I only received a pop up window with message said "Account blocked or email verification pending!". Please help.
                  Please write your username that you have purchased credits for. Then we would be able to check more, why you receive this message.

Comment

Got my email already
                    Last edited by jerrychu; 2014-12-20, 06:52 AM. Reason: Got the email already it was in my junk mail.

Comment

Originally posted by Avantha View Post
                      When you are receving user name and password after the payment,you also receiving the Unblock link laso.Therefore no need to ask from us to unblock your accounts.Just use that link to unblock for your self.

If you are not able to do so,that means you are not using your own paypal account,you have entered the wrong password or username more times or some thing like that.In that case we have to veryfy your transaction details and need to unblock your account manually,it will take some time to do that.Therefore we are requesting you to be patience untill we do so.

Thanks for the understanding.

BR,
                      Avantha.
                      please can you help
                      rectify this error "too many incorrect logins".my username is yaddy96

Comment

Hi, I have just signed up for a browser account. And I have purchased some credits to gain access to the Downloaded software client. But I cannot log into client because of too many incorrect log in attempts. Please help. What info do you need. Email: [email protected]. Nickname: iWongkonkai.

Error:
                        "Server access denied. (too many invalid log-in attempts)"
                        Last edited by iWongkonkai; 2015-08-16, 03:40 PM. Reason: Added error notification.

Comment

Originally posted by iWongkonkai View Post
                          Hi, I have just signed up for a browser account. And I have purchased some credits to gain access to the Downloaded software client. But I cannot log into client because of too many incorrect log in attempts. Please help. What info do you need. Email: [email protected]. Nickname: iWongkonkai.

Error:
                          "Server access denied. (too many invalid log-in attempts)"
                          Try to log in now, will work.

Comment

When you are receving user name and password after the payment,you also receiving the Unblock link laso.Therefore no need to ask from us to unblock your accounts.Just use that link to unblock for your self.

If you are not able to do so,that means you are not using your own paypal account,you have entered the wrong password or username more times or some thing like that.In that case we have to veryfy your transaction details and need to unblock your account manually,it will take some time to do that.Therefore we are requesting you to be patience untill we do so.

BR,
                            Avantha.

Hi Avantha,

I have a difficulities to login into my account.

Here the error message :

Check account status

Error connecting to server !

My username : raqibhakim. Previously i already purchase 10 credit and has been retrieved the username and password. Kindly unblock my account so i could proceed to unlock my wirless card and revert the updates to my email : [email protected]. Please advise.
                            Last edited by Qibs89; 2015-12-31, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Qibs89 View Post

Hi Avantha,

I have a difficulities to login into my account.

Here the error message :

Check account status

Error connecting to server !

My username : raqibhakim. Previously i already purchase 10 credit and has been retrieved the username and password. Kindly unblock my account so i could proceed to unlock my wirless card and revert the updates to my email : [email protected]. Please advise.
                              There are no blocks on your user account. Make sure you are not using proxy and not connecting from VPN as then connection will always fail. Can try to disable firewall and antivirus software temporarily as they may block connection as well.

Comment

BR,
                                Avantha.
                                Hello.
                                Unfortunately, I did not receive anything and I paid by credit card. On the other hand, they are almost never available in the chat. What should I do?
                                Last edited by Moritz; 2016-03-15, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X