Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    You want us to convert this file into flashable one via HHS firmware writer? Or what you've mean to check it?
    It doesn't seem that download would work from this page however.
    Just for try, add "Airbox_Update_21.270.07.01.314.exe" in support area to use it with HHS
    Thanks

    Comment


    • Hi Valdemaras,
      I want to update the WEB UI for modem E5377Ts-32 , I think only firmware files are available for E5377
      is there's any chance to use different WEB UI for my modem like can I use the E5372 WEB UI ?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Rawand View Post
        Hi Valdemaras,
        I want to update the WEB UI for modem E5377Ts-32 , I think only firmware files are available for E5377
        is there's any chance to use different WEB UI for my modem like can I use the E5372 WEB UI ?
        Definitely no, no way web ui from different model will work on your e5377 device.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
          Definitely no, no way web ui from different model will work on your e5377 device.
          Thank you Valdemaras! , last question is there any way to backup or extract the orginal WEB UI from the device before I update the firmware? cuz device comes with the operator's logo

          Comment


          • I tried to write firmware to my modem E5377Ts-32 but it didn't work device finished with error!! and it also toked 7 credits?? need help

            6/16/2015 4:50:46 AM Starting to write device...
            Validating file...
            File to write: C:\Users\Bradosty\Desktop\Huawei_E5377_Firmware_21 .301.03.00.00_general.dgtks
            File version: 21.301.03.00.00
            Looking for attached port...
            Attached port found: COM10
            Changing device to download mode...

            USB Device REMOVAL
            Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
            VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
            Instance id: 6&21186e52&0&3

            USB Device INSERTION
            Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
            VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
            Instance id: 0123456789ABCDEF
            Device has signed firmware
            The file has no signature
            Error: signature verification NOT passed
            6/16/2015 4:51:54 AM Writing device finished with ERROR

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rawand View Post
              I tried to write firmware to my modem E5377Ts-32 but it didn't work device finished with error!! and it also toked 7 credits?? need help

              6/16/2015 4:50:46 AM Starting to write device...
              Validating file...
              File to write: C:\Users\Bradosty\Desktop\Huawei_E5377_Firmware_21 .301.03.00.00_general.dgtks
              File version: 21.301.03.00.00
              Looking for attached port...
              Attached port found: COM10
              Changing device to download mode...

              USB Device REMOVAL
              Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
              VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
              Instance id: 6&21186e52&0&3

              USB Device INSERTION
              Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
              VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
              Instance id: 0123456789ABCDEF
              Device has signed firmware
              The file has no signature
              Error: signature verification NOT passed
              6/16/2015 4:51:54 AM Writing device finished with ERROR
              Device has signed firmware
              The file that you try to flash has no signature. You should have provided us device info to avoid such problems. To what operator/country it is locked to?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

                Device has signed firmware
                The file that you try to flash has no signature. You should have provided us device info to avoid such problems. To what operator/country it is locked to?
                it's locked to Fastlink/Iraq
                do I need to unlock it first?
                Last edited by Rawand; 2015-06-16, 12:04 PM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rawand View Post

                  it's locked to Fastlink/Iraq
                  do I need to unlock it first?
                  Original firmware of your device is not supported for unlock. It probably has a signature too, therefore can not flash to another firmware as well.

                  Comment


                  • hai,

                    i'm dc-unlocker dealer from indonesia.

                    a few customers asking about unlimitied activation without dongle. is it possiblee?
                    cos infinity,rocker, and vygis dongle is not popular in my country. and sure its hard to find reseller which sells those dongle.
                    and many customer said that those dongle are not usable anymore. so they only want to buy dc-unlocker features.

                    thanks

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ceyad View Post
                      hai,

                      i'm dc-unlocker dealer from indonesia.

                      a few customers asking about unlimitied activation without dongle. is it possiblee?
                      cos infinity,rocker, and vygis dongle is not popular in my country. and sure its hard to find reseller which sells those dongle.
                      and many customer said that those dongle are not usable anymore. so they only want to buy dc-unlocker features.

                      thanks
                      No, sorry, not possible. Unlimited firmware writer activation possible on DC-unlocker, Vygis, Rocker, infinity dongle only.

                      Comment


                      • Valdemaras
                        Valdemaras commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Not possible to flash this one. It has signed firmware.

                      • rkbladex
                        rkbladex commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Valdemaras If i am not wrong then this firmware has been signed Firmware : 11.432.11.12.172 instead of this one Firmware : 11.432.11.11.172. Correct me if i m wrong.

                        - RKBladex
                        Last edited by rkbladex; 2015-08-10, 10:15 AM.

                      • usmanlatif60
                        usmanlatif60 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        11.432.11.11.172. is not signed firmware so its upgradeable...

                    • HUAWEI E5577Cs-321 stuck in "FTM" mode. Please review the trailing log file and help me out. The firmware used was given by DC-Unlocker support through an online chat session.

                      Only 1 modem, selected to get information

                      Getting information from the device...
                      Getting information from the device...OK

                      Model: E5577Cs-321
                      Application port: COM18
                      Diagnostic port: --
                      IMEI: 867262020379440
                      Firmware Version: 21.200.05.00.397
                      Build Date: --
                      DL Ver:2.0
                      DL Info:
                      swver:21.200.05.00.397
                      isover:WEBUI_17.100.09.00.397
                      webuiver:
                      product name:E5577Cs-321
                      dload type:0
                      Authority Id:867262020379440,0
                      Authority Ver:1

                      User: 013xxxxxxx
                      User credits: 23
                      03/08/15 7:13:37 PM Starting to write device...
                      Validating file...
                      File to write: C:\Users\John\Desktop\test\Huawei_E5577s-321_Firmware_21.180.99.03.00_general_SIGNED.dgtks
                      File version: 21.180.99.03.00
                      Looking for attached port...
                      Attached port found: COM18
                      Changing device to download mode...

                      USB Device REMOVAL
                      Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
                      VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
                      Instance id: 6&1fd5c9d5&0&2

                      USB Device INSERTION
                      Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
                      VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
                      Instance id: 6&1fd5c9d5&0&2
                      Device has signed firmware
                      Device found
                      Preparing to write...
                      Device Product: HUAWEI BV7R11EC1
                      Writing file 1 of 10...
                      Writing file 2 of 10...
                      Writing file 3 of 10...
                      Writing file 4 of 10...
                      Writing file 5 of 10...
                      Writing file 6 of 10...
                      Writing file 7 of 10...
                      Writing file 8 of 10...
                      Writing file 9 of 10...
                      Writing file 10 of 10...
                      Software written
                      Changing device to diagnostic mode...

                      USB Device REMOVAL
                      Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
                      VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
                      Instance id: 6&1fd5c9d5&0&2

                      USB Device INSERTION
                      Type: @usb.inf,%usb\composite.devicedesc%;USB Composite Device
                      VidPid: VID_12D1&PID_1442
                      Instance id: 6&1fd5c9d5&0&2
                      Searching ports in diagnostic mode by VID_12D1
                      Setting device
                      03/08/15 7:14:55 PM Writing device finished OK

                      Comment


                      • Hello I need to Huawei E367 firmware, now I have this firmware _11.810.09.21.356.B726, but does not recognize any card, I need this firmware 11.810.09.33.00.B726 but not going to update. thanks in advance

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by flowers View Post
                          Hello I need to Huawei E367 firmware, now I have this firmware _11.810.09.21.356.B726, but does not recognize any card, I need this firmware 11.810.09.33.00.B726 but not going to update. thanks in advance
                          Is E367 with HiSilicon chip?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                            Is E367 with HiSilicon chip?
                            no is normal
                            Last edited by flowers; 2015-08-17, 01:01 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by flowers View Post
                              no is normal
                              Then sorry but we do not have Huawei qualcomm modem firmware available yet.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X