Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • @Valdemaras, Is it possible to flash Huawei E3372h through this writer?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by qamsxp View Post
      @Valdemaras, Is it possible to flash Huawei E3372h through this writer?
      It is possible.

      Comment


      • please do support B315s-936 flashing

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tres Marias View Post
          please do support B315s-936 flashing
          Flashing for it not supported. Possible only to unlock if it's from Philippines.

          Comment


          • Hi
            I want to change my carrier logo firmware with Huawei firmware Ec5377u-872. What are the procedure to change firmware?

            Here is the log of my modem detected

            Detecting modem :

            selection :
            manufacturer - Huawei modems
            model - Auto detect (recommended)

            Interface : 192.168.8.1
            Found modem : EC5377u-872
            Model : Huawei EC5377
            IMEI : 864035021XXXXXX
            Firmware : 11.432.11.11.172
            Hardware ver. : CL1EC5377UM
            Web UI version : 16.100.02.02.172
            SIM Lock status : unlocked
            Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

            if has no signed Firmware so its upgradeable....Please guide me how to update firmware?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by usmanlatif60 View Post
              Hi
              I want to change my carrier logo firmware with Huawei firmware Ec5377u-872. What are the procedure to change firmware?

              Here is the log of my modem detected

              Detecting modem :

              selection :
              manufacturer - Huawei modems
              model - Auto detect (recommended)

              Interface : 192.168.8.1
              Found modem : EC5377u-872
              Model : Huawei EC5377
              IMEI : 864035021XXXXXX
              Firmware : 11.432.11.11.172
              Hardware ver. : CL1EC5377UM
              Web UI version : 16.100.02.02.172
              SIM Lock status : unlocked
              Wrong codes entered : 0 (unlock attempts left : 10)

              if has no signed Firmware so its upgradeable....Please guide me how to update firmware?
              Device firmware not supported for flashing.

              Comment


              • The HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter point out: Server error: 125150. what can i do ?
                Samsung Galaxy S6 edge cover
                Samsung Galaxy S6 cover
                Last edited by Alixtrol; 2015-09-08, 01:54 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Alixtrol View Post
                  The HuaweiHiSiliconFirmwareWriter point out: Server error: 125150. what can i do ?
                  Try to restart and software. Ber sure you are using latest software version. Check your connection, try other connection.

                  Comment


                  • is any method available to remove default APN of Network from E5377

                    Comment



                    • Hi Valdemaras
                      I successfully recovered my E3372H-153 stuck in downloading mode (intermittent flashing green led) with firmware Huawei_E3372h_153_Firmware_22.200.03.00.1134_SIGNE D.dgtks. Now is it possible to flash Huawei_E3372h_153_Firmware_21.180.01.00.00_SIGNED. dgtks (no-Hilink firmware) or is it not advisable as it could brick the stick?
                      Thanks in advance

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by chris77 View Post
                        Hi Valdemaras
                        I successfully recovered my E3372H-153 stuck in downloading mode (intermittent flashing green led) with firmware Huawei_E3372h_153_Firmware_22.200.03.00.1134_SIGNE D.dgtks. Now is it possible to flash Huawei_E3372h_153_Firmware_21.180.01.00.00_SIGNED. dgtks (no-Hilink firmware) or is it not advisable as it could brick the stick?
                        Thanks in advance
                        Great news chris77, yes, now you can try to flash it to firmware that is supported for unlock. And yes, as always, flashing is risky. On our database no records that someone would have tried to flash 22.200.03.00.1134 firmware to 21.180.01.00.00, so can not confirm what the outcome will be.

                        Comment


                        • Thanks for your feedback, I think I'll keep this firmware, but if I change my mind I'll post my results.

                          Comment


                          • Hi,

                            I have EC315 but when modem is detected I I load the Firmware (any version) it says the Bad File Format and the setup does not go further. How to solve this issue?

                            Thanks,
                            Asif

                            Comment


                            • Huawei E5330bs Is there any solution?Firmware update with lost credits nothing..Traying to write web UI impossible///No signature.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Nadjombe View Post
                                Huawei E5330bs Is there any solution?Firmware update with lost credits nothing..Traying to write web UI impossible///No signature.
                                There is no guarantee that flashing will work, you should investigate first if your device functions with certain firmware that you try to flash only then attempt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X