Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • no device detected on device manager during switching to download mode, not like B310s
    but is has a software called "Cofiguration uploader", when switching to download mode on USB, then connect RJ45 lan cable and manual set to 192.168.1.1, run Configuration uploader, it will ask for "FLASH CODE" then after correct code entered, it will flash configuration file on to modem.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tres Marias View Post
      no device detected on device manager during switching to download mode, not like B310s
      but is has a software called "Cofiguration uploader", when switching to download mode on USB, then connect RJ45 lan cable and manual set to 192.168.1.1, run Configuration uploader, it will ask for "FLASH CODE" then after correct code entered, it will flash configuration file on to modem.
      Well then sorry but no solution for this device model then at the moment. Software is suitable in general only for usb modems.

      Comment


      • i try downgrade my modem E5573 from SmartFren use Huawei_E5573_Firmware_21.200.09.00.338_Smartfren_I ndonesia.dgtks and get error no signature (loss 4 credit), please inform with firmware can i use to unlock this modem


        Found modem : E5573
        Model : Huawei E5573 (untested)
        IMEI : 866178020XXXXXX
        Serial NR. : Y6HBY15509XXXXXX
        Firmware : 21.200.11.01.338
        Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.12.01.338_MRE5
        Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.12.01.338_MRE5
        SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
        Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by priyadi View Post
          i try downgrade my modem E5573 from SmartFren use Huawei_E5573_Firmware_21.200.09.00.338_Smartfren_I ndonesia.dgtks and get error no signature (loss 4 credit), please inform with firmware can i use to unlock this modem


          Found modem : E5573
          Model : Huawei E5573 (untested)
          IMEI : 866178020XXXXXX
          Serial NR. : Y6HBY15509XXXXXX
          Firmware : 21.200.11.01.338
          Dashboard version : WEBUI_17.100.12.01.338_MRE5
          Web UI version : WEBUI_17.100.12.01.338_MRE5
          SIM Lock status : Locked (Card Lock)
          Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)
          No unlock solution for this model yet.

          Comment


          • What about ec5377?????

            Comment


            • Originally posted by mrsher009 View Post
              What about ec5377?????
              Depends on firmware version that it runs.

              Comment


              • Not working on mine
                if you have any email id i'll share with you

                Comment


                • Originally posted by mrsher009 View Post
                  Not working on mine
                  if you have any email id i'll share with you
                  You can provide firmware version of it here.

                  Comment


                  • I killed My Vodafone R215 With DCUNLIOCKER
                    I tried to write unbranded version (Huawei_E5372_Firmware_21.290.21.00.00_general.dgt ks) an now does not start!
                    Original firmware was R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.exe from this link: http://www.vodafone.com.au/content/s...mware_v3.1.exe
                    I try download from force download but not work!
                    Any ideeas?
                    Thank's!
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by stargsm_ro View Post
                      I killed My Vodafone R215 With DCUNLIOCKER
                      I tried to write unbranded version (Huawei_E5372_Firmware_21.290.21.00.00_general.dgt ks) an now does not start!
                      Original firmware was R215MobileWifiFirmware_v3.1.exe from this link: http://www.vodafone.com.au/content/s...mware_v3.1.exe
                      I try download from force download but not work!
                      Any ideeas?
                      Thank's!
                      Yes, seems you have damaged device by trying to write firmware from different model. Can try to take device to local gsm repair shop maybe they will be able to revice it via jtag.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
                        New addon for DC-Unlocker users!

                        DC-Unlocker - Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.24



                        Download Here

                        WARNING: DC-unlocker is not responsible for any damage done to modem by rewriting firmware. We won't be able to assist with device repair. Please do it only if you are sure that you need to do it. Credits consumed during flashing could not be added back to account or refunded regardless of the outcome!

                        Get news and updates first on DC-Unlocker Facebook!

                        What is new?

                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.24


                        - Detects devices that has no com ports (appears as network adapter in device manager by default) automatically
                        - Supports flashing new customized firmwares (21.290<...>) - Note that after update to this new type of firmware, writing back old/previous firmware won't be possible at the moment. Appropriate message will pop up on program before flashing to secure user from fault.

                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.22

                        - Added 25+ new firmware & WEBUI (general, universal) files
                        - Improved flashing time performance for several models

                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.19

                        - Added flash support for Huawei E5372 Bolt Indonesia
                        - Added support information for dongle users

                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.17

                        - Now available for customers with user account as well

                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.14

                        - Fixed E5372, E5776s and similar devices detect
                        - Warning! Writing not compatible firmware to device can damage it permanently.


                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.11

                        -Official launch
                        -Free test period over

                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.6

                        -
                        Improved flashing process
                        - Added Huawei E303H unlock

                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.5

                        -
                        Improved download mode entry for flashing
                        - Improved return to diagnostic mode after an error occurs
                        - Other several minor fixes

                        Huawei HiSilicon Firmware Writer 0.0.0.4

                        - Write firmware and dashboard/Web UI
                        - 800+ firmware files added to https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-list/Firmwares/Huawei/HiSilicon_platform&quot;]Support Area[/URL] for Huawei HiSilicon modem's

                        Available models to test (Not all might be supported, post results, feedback here on this thread):

                        E173
                        E1756
                        E303
                        E3121
                        E3131
                        E3231
                        E3236
                        E3251
                        E3256
                        E3272
                        E3276
                        E3331
                        E3351
                        E351
                        E352
                        E353
                        E3531
                        E3533
                        E357
                        E361
                        E5170
                        E5220
                        E5221
                        E5251
                        E5331
                        E5332
                        E5372
                        E5375
                        E5756
                        E5775
                        E5776
                        E586

                        Tutorials:
                        Huawei E303D flashing http://youtu.be/MbiPVJnr2ZI&quot;]video guide[/URL]
                        Huawei E303H unlock https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-e303h-unlock-guide&quot;]text guide[/URL]

                        Note: To use software there must be DC-Unlocker/Rocker/Vygis or Infinity dongle with credits (USB Key used for unlocking devices) connected to computer, otherwise software won't launch. Unlimited free activation for Huawei Hisilicon Flasher here.

                        Please, request firmware files and models here on this thread.
                        Hello sir I want open Enter support area but this page error I am using Google Chrome and Internet Explorer but error_connction_time_out please help me

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by azherahmed2003 View Post

                          Hello sir I want open Enter support area but this page error I am using Google Chrome and Internet Explorer but error_connction_time_out please help me
                          Try to use other connection, maybe this will help.

                          Comment


                          • i try to write firmware in huawei ec5377u-876 ptcl charji cloud but failed and my credit also deducted plz how can i refund my credit my account id is dcunlocker4 and my device imei no is 864035020967924 plz refund my credits i alredy write in this forum in difrent locations bt not refunded what i have to do

                            Comment


                            • azherahmed2003
                              azherahmed2003 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Contact you purchase dealer

                          • ec5377 0 left

                            Comment


                            • DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1273

                              Detecting modem :

                              selection :
                              manufacturer - Huawei modems
                              model - Auto detect (recommended)

                              Found Applications port COM47

                              Found modem : EC5377u-872
                              Model : Huawei EC5377
                              IMEI : 864035020952496
                              Serial NR. : D7KBY14B25000939
                              Firmware : 11.432.11.12.172
                              Hardware ver. : CL1EC5377UM
                              Dashboard version : 22.001.22.02.03
                              SIM Lock status : Locked (Card lock)
                              Wrong codes entered : 10 (unlock attempts left : 0)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X