• Show
Clear All

• How??? My phone is brick

Comment

• Then read method 2 from the guide.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Huawei Y6 (SCL-U31)
        Is this possible to fix via Test Point or re-change the EMMC ?
        Because mobile in Loop Mode on Huawei Logo & can`t writte software in Fastboot.

Screenshot_933.png

Comment

• What are the test points? I can not find the location of these points on my model. No firmware on my device in testpoint mode is freely available. The phone stopped turning on, full of bricks. If you help me in finding the firmware and the point that my phone can receive the firmware, I will be grateful!

model: honor V9 DUK-TL30 (honor 8 pro DUK-L09)

Comment

• Originally posted by hafiz4saqib View Post
            Huawei Y6 (SCL-U31)
            Is this possible to fix via Test Point or re-change the EMMC ?
            Because mobile in Loop Mode on Huawei Logo & can`t writte software in Fastboot.

Screenshot_933.png
            Testpoints not available for it, only flashing in fastboot and upgrade mode. Put device in upgrade mode manually WHILE phone is already connected to pc, then launch dc-phoenix, select file you want to flash and then press update.

Comment

• Originally posted by Client27005 View Post
              What are the test points? I can not find the location of these points on my model. No firmware on my device in testpoint mode is freely available. The phone stopped turning on, full of bricks. If you help me in finding the firmware and the point that my phone can receive the firmware, I will be grateful!

model: honor V9 DUK-TL30 (honor 8 pro DUK-L09)
              Firmware with testpoints for your device available on Support area Duke-AL20_DUKEAL20S001065_Board Software_China_Nonspecific_Android 7.0_EMUI5.0_inc_testpoint.dgtks

Comment

• thank you very much

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Testpoints not available for it, only flashing in fastboot and upgrade mode. Put device in upgrade mode manually WHILE phone is already connected to pc, then launch dc-phoenix, select file you want to flash and then press update.
                  Unfortunately its cant go in "Upgrade Mode" but only and only in "Fastboot Mode" available.

Comment

Unfortunately its cant go in "Upgrade Mode" but only and only in "Fastboot Mode" available.
                    Phone does not restart into upgrade mode autmatically when flashing in fastboot completes?

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Phone does not restart into upgrade mode autmatically when flashing in fastboot completes?
                      YAPP!!!! This is correct !!!
                      Mobile restart constantly from Huawei Logo .......

Comment

YAPP!!!! This is correct !!!
                        Mobile restart constantly from Huawei Logo .......
                        Then problem not solvable by such flashing sadly, should try method 2 from dc-phoenix guide and flash it with factory firmware/board software first.

Comment

• Is this need replace EMMC or it will be revive via "Test Point" ?
                          Because I already tried 3 different type of firmware's but in the end result is the same as like in pictures.

IMG_20180303_181548.jpg

Screenshot_950.png

Comment

Is this need replace EMMC or it will be revive via "Test Point" ?
                            Because I already tried 3 different type of firmware's but in the end result is the same as like in pictures.

IMG_20180303_181548.jpg

Screenshot_950.png
                            You should try method 3, it won't be worse than it is now.

Comment

• Good afternoon. Interested in the possibility to restore the model Honor 7X by 3 method. Is it possible to do this? Or when there is such an opportunity?
                              The first and second methods do not help. Testpoint?
                              Last edited by shahrmb; 2018-03-05, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shahrmb View Post
                                Good afternoon. Interested in the possibility to restore the model Honor 7X by 3 method. Is it possible to do this? Or when there is such an opportunity?
                                The first and second methods do not help. Testpoint?
                                No it isn't available for this model.

Comment

Working...
                                X