Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any way i could get a refund? I spent 40 EUR on 15 creditcs using sms pay as other payments didn't work and now the phone won't get repaired.
    It does show that it failed at the end so idk.

Comment

• Originally posted by davidhozic View Post
      Is there any way i could get a refund? I spent 40 EUR on 15 creditcs using sms pay as other payments didn't work and now the phone won't get repaired.
      It does show that it failed at the end so idk.
      SMS payments are not refundable.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Is it posible to do fastboot cmds while flashing with dc phoenix? When i try sth it says invalid command but it does unlocked the BL temp.

downloading 'boot.img'...
        OKAY [ 1.106s]
        booting...
        FAILED (remote: invalid command)
        finished. total time: 1.106s

Comment

• As far as I know you cannot communicate from 2 fastboot terminals at once (DC Phoenix + CMD). But you can write a configuration file for DC Phoenix: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/create-c...oenix-software

Comment

• As far as I know it is not possible to communicate from two fastboot terminals at the same time (DC Phoenix + CMD). But you can write a configuration file for DC Phoenix.
            How to create Config file for DC Phoenix software

Comment

• Originally posted by Miss Montage View Post
              As far as I know it is not possible to communicate from two fastboot terminals at the same time (DC Phoenix + CMD). But you can write a configuration file for DC Phoenix.
              So can i make it write twrp and how do i select the config file, what do i write in it?

Comment

• You need to use the file in DC Phoenix. I linked the tutorial. And yes, it is possible to write TWRP this way.

Comment

You need to use the file in DC Phoenix. I linked the tutorial. And yes, it is possible to write TWRP this way.
                  I repacked recovery inside update.app but it said it failed, and when i use the config file it just doesn't want to flash it

Comment

You need to use the file in DC Phoenix. I linked the tutorial. And yes, it is possible to write TWRP this way.
                    OK i got it working but the recovery flashing gives me an error

Comment

• Also is there a way i could get stock oeminfo installed without unlocking the bootloader, obiviosly i cannot do it via huawei site as they removed it and i don't want to pay more money to fix this phone, if i pay more i will eventially pay the same as i would if i would of gave it to service

Comment

• Ok so i kinda got it booted up, i flashed the firmware for my phone but it still installs the PRA version (p9 lite) instead of installing my Warsaw-L21 (p10 lite)
                        So i cannot use any speakers, nfc is flashing, can't go to dev options, can't set pin, can't use fingerprint, can't factory reset.... any help would be appreciated

Comment

OK i got it working but the recovery flashing gives me an error
                          Ah, true. It might not work with a locked bootloader. I guess nobody will tell us how to activate the backdoor in a configuration script ;-)
                          I also wouldn't know how to flash OEM-Info with a locked bootloader. I'm not entirely sure if UMTS/CMDA repair in HCU client writes into the OEM-Info. Unfortunately I couldn't locate a board software for your phone. Do you remember remotely which firmware (build number) was installed when you bought it?
                          Last edited by Miss Montage; 2018-05-10, 01:44 AM.

Comment

Ah, true. It might not work with a locked bootloader. I guess nobody will tell us how to activate the backdoor in a configuration script ;-)
                            I also wouldn't know how to flash OEM-Info with a locked bootloader. I'm not entirely sure if UMTS/CMDA repair in HCU client writes into the OEM-Info. Unfortunately I couldn't locate a board software for your phone. Do you remember remotely which firmware (build number) was installed when you bought it?
                            Well... i think it was WAS-LX1C432B133 or sth like that, it was a year ago and its hard to remember

Comment

• So can someone tell me how would i make dc phoenix flash the twrp image, it just says failed for some reason, do i need to modify the image or ..
                              My device: WAS-L21 Huawei p10 lite

Comment

So can someone tell me how would i make dc phoenix flash the twrp image, it just says failed for some reason, do i need to modify the image or ..
                                My device: WAS-L21 Huawei p10 lite
                                You can not flash any twrp images via dc-phoenix.
                                >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Working...
                                X