Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, I'm going to attempt to run windows update.

Will it be a problem that it doesn't match or would it be safe to flash the file in the guide you provided as is? I'm wondering exactly how I should proceed before I buy the credits needed.

Comment

• You will need to use files that your phone originally ran in it before it was bricked not what guide shows, guide shows only how to do it.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Is there a way of determining that or would I go based off the phone's model?

Comment

• Samuell are you from Brazil?

Comment

• Nope, Florida.

Edit: My current build is EVA-L09C02B361. I found one online that is EVA-L09C02B341, also found B345. Both for Vodafone Europe. I know the country in my phone says "ES" which I believe is for Spain.

Should I install this build?

Edit 2: Also is DC-Unlocker capable of installing the build or how would I go about safely reverting the firmware?

Edit 3: Ok, found this post on XDA about rolling back the firmware.
            https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...13&postcount=5

I switched the country on Huawei's site to Spain and the P9 comes up, but the only model I can download the rollback files with is the P9 Plus, VIE-L09. The UK site shows the single sim EVA-L09, just like mine so I'll go with this one.

Last edited by samuell; 2018-07-02, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by samuell View Post
              Is there a way of determining that or would I go based off the phone's model?
              You may attempt to use this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.huaweiinfo to find more info about your phone, maybe will help.

Comment

• Damn, I wish I saw that before I did the steps. I just got done with the reversion. The phone now boots with a Huawei logo and sound, no more Vodafone. Setting up now.

Edit: Ok, now that my phone is reverted, should I use the guide you provided to flash the nv file from that guide?

Edit 2: Also, I updated my computer and it's still saying the application can't be opened. I checked the update log and I have all the updates. Is there perhaps a driver I'm missing?

Or maybe an earlier version of HCU I can try?

Edit 3: Updated to the latest version of HCU just now and it's still not opening.

Edit 4: I got HCU to run by installing all Microsoft Visual C++ programs (2005 SP1 Security, 2008 SP1, etc) on my computer. So if you get 0xc0150002, just keep installing all the Visual until it works. Gonna be late for work so I'll buy credits when I get off. Thanks for the help guys.
                Last edited by samuell; 2018-07-02, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Did everything and it still says emergency calls only
                  Last edited by samuell; 2018-07-02, 11:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by samuell View Post
                    Did everything and it still says emergency calls only
                    If you wrote nv backup into phone and phone still does not connect to network then it's either locked or it's settings not correct. Note that after flashing nv backup usually need to repair IMEI of the phone, detect info on HCU should reveal more what may be missing on the phone.

Comment

• here's what I did.

I reverted to stock firmware as per the link I posted.Then I used the instructions to flash the L09 nv backup. No cigar.

So I was able to find the firmware for an L09 from spain using dc-unlocker resources. Flashed that and the customization.

Somewhere between that and fixing the vendor/country (I had set it to hw/gb to see if it would work, switched back to vodafone/es), I was actually able to get it to say "no service" in the top left corner, never said that before.

Now I believe at that point I flashed nv backup and it stopped saying no service and went back to emergency calls only. So I flashed only the main rom without the customization file and that didn't work.

I'm going to rollback the firmware again, start from scratch and see what happens.

Also, I forgot to type it but at every step of the way. the IMEI/SN was corrected via HCU.

Comment

• P10 PLUS VKY-L29 only HUawei USB COM 1.0

tried with board software below but error, whats the problem for this modle?

12-Jul-18 7:30:34 PM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
                        File to update: Vicky-AL00A_HLVKYAL00M00A038_Factory_firmware_China_Nons pecific_Android_7.0_EMUI5.1_testpoint.dgtks
                        Device detected:
                        COM428: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM428)

Writing bootloader...
                        Writing Vicky-AL00A_HLVKYAL00M00A038_Factory_firmware_China_Nons pecific_Android_7.0_EMUI5.1_testpoint_4.dtwork...
                        Error writing Bootloader
                        12-Jul-18 7:31:08 PM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Comment

• Originally posted by rishthav View Post
                          P10 PLUS VKY-L29 only HUawei USB COM 1.0

tried with board software below but error, whats the problem for this modle?

12-Jul-18 7:30:34 PM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
                          File to update: Vicky-AL00A_HLVKYAL00M00A038_Factory_firmware_China_Nons pecific_Android_7.0_EMUI5.1_testpoint.dgtks
                          Device detected:
                          COM428: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM428)

Writing bootloader...
                          Writing Vicky-AL00A_HLVKYAL00M00A038_Factory_firmware_China_Nons pecific_Android_7.0_EMUI5.1_testpoint_4.dtwork...
                          Error writing Bootloader
                          12-Jul-18 7:31:08 PM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

means devices bootloader does not match board software's one. Your device probably runs 8th android which is not restorable from usb com 1.0

Comment

• Could you provide me Board Software of E5787 Modem ?

Comment

• Originally posted by hafiz4saqib View Post
                              Could you provide me Board Software of E5787 Modem ?
                              No, we could not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

No, we could not.
                                OR emergency USB boot loader for this device ?

Comment

Working...
                                X