question and solution please

buy 15 credits to use DC Phoenix

but at the time of doing the procedure he tells me
    insufficient credits and I just bought the credits
    Could you please help me
    Username please, so we can check then.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Hello. After the firmware of Method 2, the serial numbers ALWAYS fly off. Although the checkboxes are. Why?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaban2807 View Post
        Hello. After the firmware of Method 2, the serial numbers ALWAYS fly off. Although the checkboxes are. Why?
        Because device was bricked i suppose, hard to tell since it depends on brick level.

Comment

• Hello. I have shows HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 device (VID12D1 PID3609) I wrote to you in private messages, since it is long, please respond.

Comment

• Is Huawei MediaPad 10 Link+ (S10-231L) supported? can I purchase more credits to do so? Because my tablet is bricked and I cannot do anything with it (does not boot to system, only bootloop - recovery not accesible due to update error, etc)

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by blazo7 View Post
              Is Huawei MediaPad 10 Link+ (S10-231L) supported? can I purchase more credits to do so? Because my tablet is bricked and I cannot do anything with it (does not boot to system, only bootloop - recovery not accesible due to update error, etc)

Thanks!
              No it isn't, list of supported devices here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/supportedmodelsdcpx.php

Comment

• Hi

i have some questions about dc-phoenix....

1-)i have p9 lite vns-l21 bricked phone....when i try to something in twrp it says"failed mount to data" i think the problem is in data partition...i can use fastboot mode...Can dc phoenix solve this problem with flash stock frimware?(i asked this becouse when i flash the system boot recovery and cust the flashing hapening but when i reboot the phone it is coming the same problem every time "failed to mount data" and phone is starting in resqui mod and it says "func no:14(iom3 image) error no:1(security verify faild)
                So first question is Can dc-phoenix fix my phone???

2-)my phone is dual sim i changed imei1 with hcu cilent if dc-phoenix can fix this problem will my imei1 stay or chance???

3-)i read that the qualcom firmware flashing costs 4 euro.So flashing stock frimware to p9 lite 4 euro if it is not how much???

4-)i think my phone's oem info isnt fine is that a problem???

Comment

• Originally posted by galip1157 View Post
                  Hi

i have some questions about dc-phoenix....

1-)i have p9 lite vns-l21 bricked phone....when i try to something in twrp it says"failed mount to data" i think the problem is in data partition...i can use fastboot mode...Can dc phoenix solve this problem with flash stock frimware?(i asked this becouse when i flash the system boot recovery and cust the flashing hapening but when i reboot the phone it is coming the same problem every time "failed to mount data" and phone is starting in resqui mod and it says "func no:14(iom3 image) error no:1(security verify faild)
                  So first question is Can dc-phoenix fix my phone???

2-)my phone is dual sim i changed imei1 with hcu cilent if dc-phoenix can fix this problem will my imei1 stay or chance???

3-)i read that the qualcom firmware flashing costs 4 euro.So flashing stock frimware to p9 lite 4 euro if it is not how much???

4-)i think my phone's oem info isnt fine is that a problem???
                  1) we can't help anything with problems you face in twrp. No idea if flashing can help with it.
                  2) IMEI might disappear, especially if you flash factory firmware
                  3) Using DC-phoenix costs 15 credits / 15 euros
                  4) Flashing process does not care about OEM info state.

Comment

• I have a problem. What is i do wrong?
                    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                    This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Originally posted by ufatester View Post
                      I have a problem. What is i do wrong?
                      Yes, updated version will be released soon to solve this problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by ufatester View Post
                        I have a problem. What is i do wrong?
                        New version now uploaded and available.

Comment

• semo0o0o
                          semo0o0o commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi
                          i have a problem with Huawei Mate 10 pro BLA-L09
                          the device have Retail Demo Firmware

normally i always use DC Phoenix to remove the Demo by Flashing Stock Firmware
                          but this time when i flash stock Firmware it end successfully but the device don't boot .. it goes to Erecovery mode

please help me

• Hi

but this time when i flash stock Firmware it end successfully but the device don't boot .. it goes to Erecovery mode

please help me

Comment

• Originally posted by semo0o0o View Post
                          Hi

please help me
                          At the moment this phone not yet in DC-phoenix supported models list: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/supportedmodelsdcpx.php

Comment

• Hello. What does this inscription mean? "Exception: Access violation at address 007E8DC4 in module 'DCPhoenix_v47.exe'. Write of address CFA11520"
                            phone after the firmware Berlin_BLN-AL10A_HL2BLNTMBD001051_Factory_firmware_general_An droid_6.0_EMUI_4.1.dgtks
                            Does not turn on. Phoenix killed the phone?

Comment

• Originally posted by kaban2807 View Post
                              Hello. What does this inscription mean? "Exception: Access violation at address 007E8DC4 in module 'DCPhoenix_v47.exe'. Write of address CFA11520"
                              phone after the firmware Berlin_BLN-AL10A_HL2BLNTMBD001051_Factory_firmware_general_An droid_6.0_EMUI_4.1.dgtks
                              Does not turn on. Phoenix killed the phone?
                              Reconnect phone to pc and see how it appears in device manager. Flashing error can occure because of many things, usually related to computer it's being flashed on. Never use PC while flashing, phone must remain connected to cable during flash at all times.

Comment

Working...
                              X