This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liebaart View Post
    Just tried to put UPDATE.APP in the dload folder on an SDCard and try to upgrade from there on the phone. It stalls at 5% and then says Software install failed.

The used update.app is from the Support Area Full Stock Firmwares for the correct model and renamed to UPDATE.APP on the card.
    You can't use those files from SD card, they are usable only from DC-phoenix v39 and later. To enter fastboot you need to turn off phone, hold vol- and connect phone to pc.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Still nothing. I now have version 43 of Phoenix.
      Phone is Off and no SDCard.
      Vol up and down simultaneously and cable in.
      Phone says Software install failed.
      Phoenix says : No devices detected in upgrade mode
      Then No devices detected in fastboot mode
      No devices detected to update.

Trying with just Vol down and plugging in cable just starts up the phone in the factory firmware, so not in fastboot....

Comment

Still nothing. I now have version 43 of Phoenix.
        Phone is Off and no SDCard.
        Vol up and down simultaneously and cable in.
        Phone says Software install failed.
        Phoenix says : No devices detected in upgrade mode
        Then No devices detected in fastboot mode
        No devices detected to update.

Trying with just Vol down and plugging in cable just starts up the phone in the factory firmware, so not in fastboot....
        Well then no way update your phone then if you can not manage it since we can't do it for you. You might as well try to put phone in upgrade mode while it is connected to pc, maybe force upgrade you initiate attempts sd card update only on your phone
        Last edited by Valdemaras; 2017-11-07, 04:00 PM.

Comment

• I finally managed to get Phoenix to update the phone, after much trial and error attemps.
          BUT, there is a but.

So I managed to use Phoenix 43 to flash a Full Stock ROM Firmware from the Support Area, using Method 2. First starting from Fastboot and then again from Upgrade screen.
          At the end of that second flashing, Phoenix says everything is OK, but on the phone, it gave an error at 99%.
          Starting the phone did work, but there is something wrong. Settings is not responding initially. When it eventually starts, there is no System Update option and the build is NRD90M test-keys.

So I guess I have to reflash. What procedure should I follow to have maximum chance of succes?

Comment

I finally managed to get Phoenix to update the phone, after much trial and error attemps.
            BUT, there is a but.

So I managed to use Phoenix 43 to flash a Full Stock ROM Firmware from the Support Area, using Method 2. First starting from Fastboot and then again from Upgrade screen.
            At the end of that second flashing, Phoenix says everything is OK, but on the phone, it gave an error at 99%.
            Starting the phone did work, but there is something wrong. Settings is not responding initially. When it eventually starts, there is no System Update option and the build is NRD90M test-keys.

So I guess I have to reflash. What procedure should I follow to have maximum chance of succes?
            What file you have flashed exactly. Was it factory firmware or full stock rom? If phone does not reset correctly then something else does not match on it. Have you flashed updata data customization file as well? It should fix build version.

Comment

• No, not the customisation file. Didn't find it in the Support Area. Will check again.
              Can I simply repeat the proces starting from fastboot now? Or should I do something else first?

Comment

No, not the customisation file. Didn't find it in the Support Area. Will check again.
                Can I simply repeat the proces starting from fastboot now? Or should I do something else first?
                Yes, can repeat process. update data customization file is in same folder as full stock rom file. (considering model has this file).

Comment

• And finally everything is OK! Thanks again for a great product and fine service!!

Comment

• what does this mean?

Software written
                    11/11/2017 7:49:37 PM Writing device finished OK

Waiting for fastboot device...

Writing rescue_recovery partition with file recovery

can not enter mode upgrade mode

Comment

• Originally posted by eurorelajado View Post
                      what does this mean?

Software written
                      11/11/2017 7:49:37 PM Writing device finished OK

Waiting for fastboot device...

Writing rescue_recovery partition with file recovery

can not enter mode upgrade mode
                      Means you need to disconnect phone, connect back put phone in upgrade mode manually and then run the update from dc-phoenix.

Comment

• If you get an error during the blinking, it is possible to reimburse it, otherwise, no.

What does this mean, it is not very clear to me and what consequences could it have on my phone? the previous thing saqe of the mail in which they responded to me

it works even if the phone does not have a lot of power, for example, it does not turn on but it lights up to put in fastboot & rescue mode but when it is there it stays on but it does not load or how it could load to make the suggestion

and if it would be in fastboot mode but it also starts in coldboot, AP_S_COLDBOOT
                        OR ERECOVERY in which of the three must start to have a better performance

So, when I enter the firmware, does it not matter if I have the bootloader blocked and the frp too?

Is the firmware information provided by the Dc_ unlocker program secure? or there is another way to know if that was your firmware, if it is EVA-L09 but the other numbers are not

There is an account where you can deposit from Mexico or it is better to do it through PayPal

and if I just want to put the firmware, how many credits do I need?

and what program is recommended for my phone huawei p9 eva-L09 I mean the check

Comment

• Originally posted by gomitaska View Post
                          If you get an error during the blinking, it is possible to reimburse it, otherwise, no.

What does this mean, it is not very clear to me and what consequences could it have on my phone? the previous thing saqe of the mail in which they responded to me

it works even if the phone does not have a lot of power, for example, it does not turn on but it lights up to put in fastboot & rescue mode but when it is there it stays on but it does not load or how it could load to make the suggestion

and if it would be in fastboot mode but it also starts in coldboot, AP_S_COLDBOOT
                          OR ERECOVERY in which of the three must start to have a better performance

So, when I enter the firmware, does it not matter if I have the bootloader blocked and the frp too?

Is the firmware information provided by the Dc_ unlocker program secure? or there is another way to know if that was your firmware, if it is EVA-L09 but the other numbers are not

There is an account where you can deposit from Mexico or it is better to do it through PayPal

and if I just want to put the firmware, how many credits do I need?

and what program is recommended for my phone huawei p9 eva-L09 I mean the check
                          Being solved via email. I strongly advice you to do one thing at a time since seems you do not understand a thing about flashing phone and making things yourself way too complicated.

Comment

• Tried to flash my HUAWEI p8 lite 2017 PRA-LX1C02B150 with DC-Phoenix and Prague-L11_C02B150 but still get boot loop, Android reboot reason: Coldboot. If i try to add also updates in DC-Phoenix, installing update stucks on 5%. When in recovery mode i tap on wifi the phone turn off. Is this error related with oeminfo file?
                            Thanks for your patience

Comment

• Originally posted by cellebeppe View Post
                              Tried to flash my HUAWEI p8 lite 2017 PRA-LX1C02B150 with DC-Phoenix and Prague-L11_C02B150 but still get boot loop, Android reboot reason: Coldboot. If i try to add also updates in DC-Phoenix, installing update stucks on 5%. When in recovery mode i tap on wifi the phone turn off. Is this error related with oeminfo file?
                              Thanks for your patience
                              Is this error related with oeminfo file? - we won't know any of it.
                              If phone still boot loops after flashing original full stock rom that was in phone when it was purchased or before it got broken then sadly dc-phoenix won't be able to fix problem for this phone.

Comment

• question and solution please

buy 15 credits to use DC Phoenix

but at the time of doing the procedure he tells me
                                insufficient credits and I just bought the credits
                                Could you please help me

Comment

Working...
                                X