Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DC-Phoenix

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #46

    Hi, my phone is a Huawei P8 GRA-UL10. It is stuck in bootloop. I have already bought 15 Credits. However, when I start the program, I cannot see the "Recovery Selection" option even after I have selected my UPDATE.APP. I know the DC Phoenix program works on the P8 as several other people have used this and recommended this program to me over on xda developers. Please help me fix my phone. Thank You

    Comment

    • #47

      UPDATE: Never mind, I have recovered my phone. I have posted about my experience on XDA Developers. http://forum.xda-developers.com/huaw...7#post67919127 . Thank You for this app.

      Comment

      • #48

        hello dcunlocker team
        i have huawei honor 4c dead can i repair with phoenix
        {Ahmadge}

        Comment

        • #49

          After Activation it will Unlimited or Will Expire after 1 year ?

          Comment

          • #50

            Originally posted by Mohsin-* View Post
            After Activation it will Unlimited or Will Expire after 1 year ?
            DC phoenix activation does not require renewal as any other activation.

            Comment

            • #51

              After Activation Failed First Mobile G6-U00

              Loading file: F:\Huawei\G6-U00\G6-U00.Huawe Firmware .B133\G6-U00.Huawe Firmware .B133\dload\UPDATE_CUST.APP...
              Invalid file UPDATE_CUST.APP
              OEMSBL version: G6-U00V100R001C541B133_BOOT
              AMSS version: G6-U00V100R001C541B133
              Extracting partitions
              Cannot create extract directory: G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\tmp\20160811_194 942_UPDATE_CUST\
              Extract files to directory: G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\
              Extracting partition: LOGO OK
              Extracting partition: CUST OK

              Device found: a302b4

              SN: 2QDU14325004752
              Product model: MSM8610

              Writing LOGO partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\LOGO.img
              LOGO partition UPDATE ...FAILED
              Cannot get FBlock info from device
              Cannot get HW FBlock info from device

              Writing LOGO partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\LOGO.img
              LOGO partition UPDATE ...FAILED

              Erasing CUST partition
              ERASE partition CUST ...FAILED

              Writing CUST partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\CUST.img
              CUST partition UPDATE ...FAILED
              Update fastboot mode failed
              8/11/2016 7:50:28 PM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

              Comment

              • #52

                Extract files to directory: G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\
                Extracting partition: RPM OK
                Extracting partition: TZ OK
                Extracting partition: SBL1 OK
                Extracting partition: MODEM OK
                Extracting partition: SDI OK
                Extracting partition: MODEMST1 OK
                Extracting partition: MODEMST2 OK
                Extracting partition: FSG OK
                Extracting partition: LOGO OK
                Extracting partition: ABOOT OK
                Extracting partition: RECOVERY OK
                Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
                Extracting partition: USERDATA OK
                Extracting partition: CACHE OK
                Extracting partition: CUST OK
                Extracting partition: PERSIST OK
                Extracting partition: BOOT OK

                Device found: a302b4

                SN: 2QDU14325004752
                Product model: MSM8610

                Writing RPM partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\RPM.img
                RPM partition UPDATE ...FAILED
                Cannot get FBlock info from device
                Cannot get HW FBlock info from device

                Writing RPM partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\RPM.img
                RPM partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing TZ partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\TZ.img
                TZ partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing SBL1 partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\SBL1.img
                SBL1 partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing MODEM partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\MODEM.img
                MODEM partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing SDI partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\SDI.img
                SDI partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing MODEMST1 partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\MODEMST1.img
                MODEMST1 partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing MODEMST2 partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\MODEMST2.img
                MODEMST2 partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing FSG partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\FSG.img
                FSG partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing LOGO partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\LOGO.img
                LOGO partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing ABOOT partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\ABOOT.img
                ABOOT partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing RECOVERY partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\RECOVERY.img
                RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing SYSTEM partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\SYSTEM.img
                SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Erasing USERDATA partition
                ERASE partition USERDATA ...FAILED

                Writing USERDATA partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\USERDATA.img
                USERDATA partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Erasing CACHE partition
                ERASE partition CACHE ...FAILED

                Writing CACHE partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\CACHE.img
                CACHE partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Erasing CUST partition
                ERASE partition CUST ...FAILED

                Writing CUST partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\CUST.img
                CUST partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing PERSIST partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\PERSIST.img
                PERSIST partition UPDATE ...FAILED

                Writing BOOT partition with file G:\DCunlocker\DC_Phoenix\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_V20\DC_Phoenix\BOOT.img
                BOOT partition UPDATE ...FAILED
                Update fastboot mode failed
                8/11/2016 7:57:27 PM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

                Comment

                • #53

                  Read here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/supportedmodelsdcpx.php in what modes your phone could be flashed.

                  Comment

                  • #54


                    C:\Users\User\Desktop\adb>fastboot oem get-bootinfo
                    ...
                    (bootloader) *******************************************

                    (bootloader) Bootloader Lock State: LOCKED

                    (bootloader) Root State: ROOT

                    (bootloader) Bootloader WidevineKey: WidevineKey_VALID
                    (bootloader) System State: need to verify
                    (bootloader) Boot image need to be verified
                    (bootloader) Recovery image need to be verified
                    (bootloader) Bootloader Version: 001.001.000

                    (bootloader) *******************************************

                    OKAY [ 0.031s]
                    finished. total time: 0.031s

                    C:\Users\User\Desktop\adb>fastboot oem device-info
                    ...
                    (bootloader) Device tampered: false
                    (bootloader) Device unlocked: false
                    (bootloader) Charger screen enabled: true
                    (bootloader) Display panel:
                    OKAY [ 0.016s]
                    finished. total time: 0.016s


                    I can fix it with your software?
                    If you need more information you ask. Thanks.
                    Y6 scl l01

                    Comment

                    • #55

                      help plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz not free

                      Comment

                      • #56

                        Found Phone : SCL-U31
                        Model : Huawei phone in fastboot mode
                        Serial NR. : 8BG7N16315007366
                        Firmware : SCL-U31C185B140
                        FB LockState: LOCKED
                        widevine LockState: LOCKED
                        *******************************************
                        Bootloader Lock State: LOCKED
                        Root State: ROOT
                        Bootloader WidevineKey: WidevineKey_VALID
                        System State: need to verify
                        Boot image need to be verified
                        Recovery image need to be verified
                        Bootloader Version: 001.001.000
                        *******************************************
                        Battery state: 4148mv
                        ================================================== =================
                        Phone model huaweiY6 (SCL-U31)
                        IMEI 1 860710032315437
                        IMEI 2 860710032345442
                        S/N 8BG7N16315007366

                        How to get Bootloader unlock code

                        Or at least one credit for dcphonix please my phone stack in fastboot and rescue mod I need help

                        Comment

                        • #57

                          can i have test for flashing for RIO-L01 before buying credits please

                          Comment

                          • #58

                            P6-U06 working phone after f,rmware flash only logo

                            Current version: P6-U06V100R001CHNC00B109
                            Extracting partitions
                            Cannot create extract directory: C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\tmp\20160815_142 514_UPDATE\
                            Extract files to directory: C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\
                            Extracting partition: MODEMIMAGE OK
                            Extracting partition: FASTBOOT OK
                            Extracting partition: RECOVERY OK
                            Extracting partition: BOOT OK
                            Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
                            Extracting partition: CACHE OK
                            Extracting partition: CUST OK
                            Extracting partition: USERDATA OK

                            Device found: ????????????e???????

                            Cannot get IMEI from device
                            Product model: U9510

                            Writing MODEMIMAGE partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\MODEMIMAGE.img
                            MODEMIMAGE partition UPDATE ...OK

                            Writing FASTBOOT partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\FASTBOOT.img
                            FASTBOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

                            Writing RECOVERY partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\RECOVERY.img
                            RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...OK

                            Writing BOOT partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\BOOT.img
                            BOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

                            Writing SYSTEM partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\SYSTEM.img
                            SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...OK

                            Erasing CACHE partition
                            ERASE partition CACHE ...FAILED

                            Writing CACHE partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\CACHE.img
                            CACHE partition UPDATE ...OK

                            Erasing CUST partition
                            ERASE partition CUST ...FAILED

                            Writing CUST partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\CUST.img
                            CUST partition UPDATE ...OK

                            Erasing USERDATA partition
                            ERASE partition USERDATA ...FAILED

                            Writing USERDATA partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\USERDATA.img
                            USERDATA partition UPDATE ...OK
                            Software written
                            15.08.2016 14:26:35 Writing device finished OK

                            Comment

                            • #59

                              Originally posted by Jacko Jacker View Post
                              can i have test for flashing for RIO-L01 before buying credits please
                              Can't. Buy 15 credits with hipay or paypal, repair phone, post somewhere on the internet (blog,forum with pictures or video) about your successful repair with dc-phoenix, we will refund your purchase then

                              Comment

                              • #60

                                Originally posted by BesTCooL View Post
                                P6-U06 working phone after f,rmware flash only logo

                                Current version: P6-U06V100R001CHNC00B109
                                Extracting partitions
                                Cannot create extract directory: C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\tmp\20160815_142 514_UPDATE\
                                Extract files to directory: C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\
                                Extracting partition: MODEMIMAGE OK
                                Extracting partition: FASTBOOT OK
                                Extracting partition: RECOVERY OK
                                Extracting partition: BOOT OK
                                Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
                                Extracting partition: CACHE OK
                                Extracting partition: CUST OK
                                Extracting partition: USERDATA OK

                                Device found: ????????????e???????

                                Cannot get IMEI from device
                                Product model: U9510

                                Writing MODEMIMAGE partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\MODEMIMAGE.img
                                MODEMIMAGE partition UPDATE ...OK

                                Writing FASTBOOT partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\FASTBOOT.img
                                FASTBOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

                                Writing RECOVERY partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\RECOVERY.img
                                RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...OK

                                Writing BOOT partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\BOOT.img
                                BOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

                                Writing SYSTEM partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\SYSTEM.img
                                SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...OK

                                Erasing CACHE partition
                                ERASE partition CACHE ...FAILED

                                Writing CACHE partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\CACHE.img
                                CACHE partition UPDATE ...OK

                                Erasing CUST partition
                                ERASE partition CUST ...FAILED

                                Writing CUST partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\CUST.img
                                CUST partition UPDATE ...OK

                                Erasing USERDATA partition
                                ERASE partition USERDATA ...FAILED

                                Writing USERDATA partition with file C:\Users\hicka\Desktop\DC_Phoenix\USERDATA.img
                                USERDATA partition UPDATE ...OK
                                Software written
                                15.08.2016 14:26:35 Writing device finished OK
                                P6 not supported only P6s

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X