Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone, I think I seriously bricked my P9 lite (VNS-L31) last night . I wanted to downgrade from Nougat to Marshmallow, but eRecovery gave error messages that the version was not compatible, and fastboot gave sparse file or partition errors. In the end I flashed a whole ROM with "dd if", but I wrongly assumed that vrl and verlist might be the same thing and overwrote Partition 1 with wrong data. Now I don't get neither into fastboot mode nor into eRecovery, I'm afraid the phone is hardbricked. Shortly after the desaster my linux computer recognized the phone as HTC device, vendor ID 0bb4, but not anymore. Is there any hope left? I tried DC-Phoenix, but it doesn't recognize the phone...

Comment

• Sadly it seems only board replacement of the phone could help in your situation.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Thanks, I brought the phone to the store yesterday. They will have it checked by Huawei...

Comment

• Hello, i am wondering if DC Phoenix can fix my problem. i accidently used the wrong update.app on my phone a P9 lite and now it wont boot at all. I can get only in fastboot mode which detects the device but no commands are allowed like flash.

Comment

• Is your bootloader unlocked? Not all fastboot flash commands work on the P9 lite - however you should succeed with boot, recovery, recovery2 and system. Which version do you have exactly? I could give you a link to my backup files for the VNS-L31 (dual SIM)
            Last edited by Miss Montage; 2017-01-15, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jodyb View Post
              Hello, i am wondering if DC Phoenix can fix my problem. i accidently used the wrong update.app on my phone a P9 lite and now it wont boot at all. I can get only in fastboot mode which detects the device but no commands are allowed like flash.
              A happy update: I tried DC Phoenix to fix my problem and it worked! Thanks a lot to the programmers of this excellent recovery tool, well worth the credits! I left positive feedback at XDA Developers for people encountering the same problem that DC Phoenix works for repairing bricked Huawei P9 Lite.

Comment

• Originally posted by jodyb View Post

A happy update: I tried DC Phoenix to fix my problem and it worked! Thanks a lot to the programmers of this excellent recovery tool, well worth the credits! I left positive feedback at XDA Developers for people encountering the same problem that DC Phoenix works for repairing bricked Huawei P9 Lite.
                Great news that you have managed to revive your phone, thank you for kind words towards our service!

Comment

• Can I repair emmc read only problem in Y300-0100 using this software?

Comment

• Originally posted by jeewantha1389 View Post
                    Can I repair emmc read only problem in Y300-0100 using this software?
                    No can not do it.

Comment

• how can i pay fo DC Phoenix?

Comment

• Originally posted by avisotin View Post
                        how can i pay fo DC Phoenix?
                        How to get user account see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Comment

• Hey, I was wondering when/if there will be a image file for the Huawei P9 EVA-L09 to flash with DC-Phoenix?
                          Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by samh111 View Post
                            Hey, I was wondering when/if there will be a image file for the Huawei P9 EVA-L09 to flash with DC-Phoenix?
                            Thanks
                            If Huawei releases it then there will be, otherwise there won't.

Comment

• Hi,

I have been having issues with my P9 (EVA-L09), and I was told that DC-Phoenix would resolve all my issues!

Unfortunately, even after the apparent successful flash of EVA-L09C432B136 (as per the log below), the phone simply restarts, and goes into eRecovery.

Can you please take a look at the below log, and suggest what I can try next?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Code:
                              Current version: EVA_C900B000
                              Extracting partitions
                              Cannot create extract directory: C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\tmp\20170129_125948_UPDATE\
                              Extract files to directory: C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\
                              Extracting partition: XLOADER OK
                              Extracting partition: FW_LPM3 OK
                              Extracting partition: FASTBOOT OK
                              Extracting partition: MODEMNVM_UPDATE OK
                              Extracting partition: TEEOS OK
                              Extracting partition: TRUSTFIRMWARE OK
                              Extracting partition: SENSORHUB OK
                              Extracting partition: FW_HIFI OK
                              Extracting partition: BOOT OK
                              Extracting partition: RECOVERY OK
                              Extracting partition: RECOVERY2 OK
                              Extracting partition: DTS OK
                              Extracting partition: MODEM OK
                              Extracting partition: MODEM_DSP OK
                              Extracting partition: 3RDMODEM OK
                              Extracting partition: CACHE OK
                              Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
                              Extracting partition: CUST OK
                              Extracting partition: MODEM_DTB OK
                              Extracting partition: USERDATA OK

Device found: MWS0216A16000685

IMEI: ***************
                              Build number: :EVA-L09C432B182
                              Product model: EVA-L09

Writing XLOADER partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\XLOADER.img
                              XLOADER partition UPDATE ...FAILED
                              Cannot get FBlock info from device
                              Activating backdoor: DONE

Writing XLOADER partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\XLOADER.img
                              XLOADER partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FW_LPM3 partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\FW_LPM3.img
                              FW_LPM3 partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FASTBOOT partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\FASTBOOT.img
                              FASTBOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\MODEMNVM_UPDATE.img
                              MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing TEEOS partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\TEEOS.img
                              TEEOS partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing TRUSTFIRMWARE partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\TRUSTFIRMWARE.img
                              TRUSTFIRMWARE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing SENSORHUB partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\SENSORHUB.img
                              SENSORHUB partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FW_HIFI partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\FW_HIFI.img
                              FW_HIFI partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing BOOT partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\BOOT.img
                              BOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing RECOVERY partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\RECOVERY.img
                              RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing RECOVERY2 partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\RECOVERY2.img
                              RECOVERY2 partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing DTS partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\DTS.img
                              DTS partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEM partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\MODEM.img
                              MODEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEM_DSP partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\MODEM_DSP.img
                              MODEM_DSP partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing 3RDMODEM partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\3RDMODEM.img
                              3RDMODEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CACHE partition
                              Partition CACHE erased

Writing CACHE partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\CACHE.img
                              CACHE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing SYSTEM partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\SYSTEM.img
                              SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CUST partition
                              Partition CUST erased

Writing CUST partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\CUST.img
                              CUST partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEM_DTB partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\MODEM_DTB.img
                              MODEM_DTB partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing USERDATA partition
                              Partition USERDATA erased

Writing USERDATA partition with file C:\Users\Garry\Desktop\DC_Phoenix_v24\DC_Phoenix\USERDATA.img
                              USERDATA partition UPDATE ...OK
                              Software written
                              29/01/2017 13:02:41 Writing device finished OK

Comment

• You could only try other file or method 2 from our guide.

Comment

Working...
                                X