Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request Huawei phone FULL STOCK FIRMWARE HERE

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Huawei P10 lite was-lx1 pmfdu18228003662
    Bulgaria Region
    info from DC-UNLOCKER

    Found Phone : WAS-LX1
    Model : Huawei phone in fastboot mode
    IMEI : 867440038382669
    Serial NR. : PMFDU18228003662
    Firmware : MorfuZ-👽 2.0

    IMEI1:867440038410676
    MEID:00000000000000
    FB LockState: LOCKED
    USER LockState: UNLOCKED
    unlocked
    Battery state: 0

    Comment


    • Originally posted by debeliamark View Post
      I need a factory FW for Selina / SLA-L22 / Huawei P9 Lite mini - it damaged to Qualcomm 9006 . In case if there a testpoint can be used i have another one to readout it from it
      There is selina board software already, keep in mind that any board software suits any version of that phone like our guide describes which you must read if you plan to succeed in repairing your mobile.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by peyota View Post
        Huawei P10 lite was-lx1 pmfdu18228003662
        Bulgaria Region
        info from DC-UNLOCKER

        Found Phone : WAS-LX1
        Model : Huawei phone in fastboot mode
        IMEI : 867440038382669
        Serial NR. : PMFDU18228003662
        Firmware : MorfuZ-👽 2.0

        IMEI1:867440038410676
        MEID:00000000000000
        FB LockState: LOCKED
        USER LockState: UNLOCKED
        unlocked
        Battery state: 0
        It is already available in support area Warsaw-L01_C432B183
        And for your interest there is no such model as WAS-LX1, X stands for any number like 0,1,2,3 etc.

        Comment


        • Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09C605
          Region Latin America

          Comment


          • Originally posted by oanewman View Post
            Huawei Mate 8 NXT-L09C605
            Region Latin America
            It already exists on support area, mind checking it before asking...

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

              It already exists on support area, mind checking it before asking...
              I did check the support area. Both factory firmwares and full stock firmwares and none had any information related to this particular model maybe i missed it somewhow. So if you'd be so helpful enough to point me in the right direction.

              Secondly, I used dc-phoenix to change the region making sure to follow all instructions but IMEI came up as unknown. Even though HCU client is able to read it and says the repair was done successfully it still shows as unknown on the phone. Tried multiple times and still says unknown. To note, baseband version is missing also.

              Comment


              • Hi
                Please need full firmware for AUM-L29C185 to convert from AUM-AL20

                if possible this one
                1. AUM-L29C185B142_8.0.0.142_Middle_East_Africa_Latin_Ame rica.zip

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MAK_US1977 View Post
                  Hi
                  Please need full firmware for AUM-L29C185 to convert from AUM-AL20

                  if possible this one
                  1. AUM-L29C185B142_8.0.0.142_Middle_East_Africa_Latin_Ame rica.zip
                  Sorry, do not have this one.

                  Comment


                  • do you have any full flash for AUM-L29?

                    Comment



                    • I hope you can help me! So my problem is that I tried to fix my computer by myself and I guess that I more broke it than fixed. Thus I want to find here raid data recovery experts new york. Especially in NY as I live here. And I warn you better to go to specialist than do it by yourself. In case you are not the specialist!)

                      Comment


                      • NEED Board Software for BLA-L09



                        662/5000
                        good morning
                        I would need Board software x mate 10 pro BLA-L09
                        the phone is accessible with Huawei USB COM 1.0 visible.
                        I tried with DC-Phoenix. the three files available.
                        1-BLAAL00B_1.0.0.35_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific _Android_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022FPT.dgtks
                        2-BLA-A09-BD_1.0.0.36_Board_Software_Android_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0. 0_05022GPJ.dgtks
                        3-BLA-AL00B-BD_1.0.0.36_Board_Software_Android_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0. 0_05022FPT.dgtks.

                        With all 3 results in response is

                        Writing bootloader ...
                        Writing BLA-A09-BD_1.0.0.36_Board_Software_Android_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0. 0_05022GPJ_3.dtwork ...
                        Error writing Bootloader
                        10/4/2018 10:41:25 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

                        Comment


                        • Hi, anyone have BLN-L22 DGTKS file? I have high hope here. Thanks.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Chaserxx View Post

                            Yes, it has board firmware for Berlin (BLN).

                            I'll try to get the access to download the file made available to you.
                            Do you have it, Brother? Pls

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by bixxyxr View Post
                              NEED Board Software for BLA-L09



                              662/5000
                              good morning
                              I would need Board software x mate 10 pro BLA-L09
                              the phone is accessible with Huawei USB COM 1.0 visible.
                              I tried with DC-Phoenix. the three files available.
                              1-BLAAL00B_1.0.0.35_Board_Software_China_Nonspecific _Android_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0.0_05022FPT.dgtks
                              2-BLA-A09-BD_1.0.0.36_Board_Software_Android_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0. 0_05022GPJ.dgtks
                              3-BLA-AL00B-BD_1.0.0.36_Board_Software_Android_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0. 0_05022FPT.dgtks.

                              With all 3 results in response is

                              Writing bootloader ...
                              Writing BLA-A09-BD_1.0.0.36_Board_Software_Android_8.0.0_EMUI_8.0. 0_05022GPJ_3.dtwork ...
                              Error writing Bootloader
                              10/4/2018 10:41:25 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
                              This mobile is not flashable via testpoints as indicated on support table.

                              Comment


                              • bixxyxr
                                bixxyxr commented
                                Editing a comment
                                I have another fully functioning BLA.L09,
                                Is there a possibility to extract the on-board software from the functioning to do an operation to restore the fault?

                            • Originally posted by yeptheripper View Post
                              Hi, anyone have BLN-L22 DGTKS file? I have high hope here. Thanks.
                              This phone doesn't have functional board software sadly.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X