Mifi 4620L unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post
    See this guide here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/mifi4620...lock-procedure for firmware update, you should be able to change apn settings then. If after firmware update your device will get locked, unlock again using same username/password , it wont cost any additional credits.
    I successfully unlocked this device and can use any SIM with it, however the only APN settings you can change is the actual APN, no spaces for Username, password, etc.

Has anyone found where to change that information? Without those fields, this device is still useless with foreign SIMs.

Comment

Originally posted by jowoltman View Post
      windows 7 all updates for dc unlocked help please"
      Please be more specific about the problem.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

plz help me

I successfully unlocked my Novatel 4620l and inserted my AT&T sim from my iPhone. The mifi searched and found 3 bars and said 'Verizon GSM ready' which I found strange!?! Anyway it appears to be working but I am unable to connect to wifi. Any help for me as I need it! Thanks very much mhmsar

Comment

Originally posted by mhmsar123 View Post
          I successfully unlocked my Novatel 4620l and inserted my AT&T sim from my iPhone. The mifi searched and found 3 bars and said 'Verizon GSM ready' which I found strange!?! Anyway it appears to be working but I am unable to connect to wifi. Any help for me as I need it! Thanks very much mhmsar
          Check connection settings - apn, username and others.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post
            Check connection settings - apn, username and others.
            i check sir its same give me 4 bar no network name and type gsm verizone ready but no network

Comment

Originally posted by mhmsar123 View Post
              i check sir its same give me 4 bar no network name and type gsm verizone ready but no network
              Then check device manual for correct setup of wifi.

Comment

I can connect to the 4620l after installing the 4620l drivers in windows 7 ultimate x86 in Dc unlocker. I am confused though, am I ready to just add credits and unlock? the procedure show says to update the firmware but I am already at 3.20.03. What do? forum? the program shows connected to the mifi and that it is locked? **update cllicked on unlock after buying 11 credits and it said insufficient credits!
                Last edited by monomo; 2014-08-15, 09:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by monomo View Post
                  I can connect to the 4620l after installing the 4620l drivers in windows 7 ultimate x86 in Dc unlocker. I am confused though, am I ready to just add credits and unlock? the procedure show says to update the firmware but I am already at 3.20.03. What do? forum? the program shows connected to the mifi and that it is locked? **update cllicked on unlock after buying 11 credits and it said insufficient credits!
                  If modem is detected by dc-unlocker software, then yes, you can unlock it. Do not need to update firmware if you are able to detect modem by dc-unlocker.
                  Please write your username, will check about credits.

Comment

I just unlocked mine (4620L) this morning.

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                      This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

• monomo
                        monomo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I seen some other website selling the 4620L already flashed for 99 dollars and with 2 months service free including the device. They advertised paying 100.00 dollars a year for service. Does anyone know the sim card they are using?

As soon as I get a sim and confirm I can connect I will post! but not sure what sim is best for me, since I am looking for an economical solution. Boostmobile maybe?

Comment

• monomo
                        monomo commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have been researching for the last 4 hours Net10,Solavei,Verizon prepaid,Tracfone and Cricket. It seems they are all using unlimited plans and their pay-as-you-go plans are more expensive in the long run. How do people advertise 100.00 a year for unlocked 4620L?!

Hello! I have latest DC software 1131
                      Have 4620l 3.20.03 firmware
                      Have drivers installed!

But cant detect Novatel 4620l verizon
                      please help with info

Comment

Originally posted by cultos View Post
                        Hello! I have latest DC software 1131
                        Have 4620l 3.20.03 firmware
                        Have drivers installed!

But cant detect Novatel 4620l verizon
                        please help with info
                        If you can not detect modem, check this:
                        Make sure all drivers are installed.
                        Make sure modems connection software is installed, but not running. (if there is one)
                        Use Autodetect on DC-unlocker “select model” line.
                        Make sure modem is not connected to internet.

Comment

Does the 4620L DC unlocker work equally well with the 4620LE?

Comment

Originally posted by peted View Post
                            Does the 4620L DC unlocker work equally well with the 4620LE?
                            Provide us detect info of your device from dc-unlocker software and we will be able to confirm.

Comment

• peted
                              peted commented
                              Editing a comment
                              When running dc-unlocker, I am selecting Novatel and autodetect however I get "Modem not Found". Do I need to have a sim card in the modem for it to be detected? Do I need to first purchase credits in order to detect the modem?

DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1220

Detecting modem :

selection :
                              manufacturer - Novatel
                              model - Auto detect (recommended)

modem not found !
                              Last edited by peted; 2015-11-14, 10:19 PM.

• Valdemaras
                              Valdemaras commented
                              Editing a comment
                              If not detectable can not confirm if you can unlock it, for device to be detected on DC-unlocker software make sure it is visible in device manager under modems and ports sections.
                          Working...
                          X