No announcement yet.

Mifi 4620L unlock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valdemaras, I am still confused. I selected Novatel and Auto detect (recommended). The modem is connected to USB and is turned on. How does the software do a "detect"? I click on the magnifying glass and it comes back with the message shown in my prior post. We seem to be going in circles... "find out what is detected" and "if it is not already visible in the list then cannot confirm".

Comment

Originally posted by peted View Post
      Valdemaras, I am still confused. I selected Novatel and Auto detect (recommended). The modem is connected to USB and is turned on. How does the software do a "detect"? I click on the magnifying glass and it comes back with the message shown in my prior post. We seem to be going in circles... "find out what is detected" and "if it is not already visible in the list then cannot confirm".
      Device can be detected on dc-unlocker software ONLY IF it's visible in computer's device manager window under modems and ports sections.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

ok then the 4620LE is not supported...

Comment

I have 4620LE, mine is detected by DC unlocker latest one I downloaded from the site, and the only drivers I installed are those from novatel site under 4620l support..
          ​​​​​​However I need to be clear on something, how much does it cost to unlock this device?
          ​Secondly, the app tells me to remove monitoring software and it couldnt connect to DC server... Help plz?

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzdglass View Post
            I have 4620LE, mine is detected by DC unlocker latest one I downloaded from the site, and the only drivers I installed are those from novatel site under 4620l support..
            ​​​​​​However I need to be clear on something, how much does it cost to unlock this device?
            ​Secondly, the app tells me to remove monitoring software and it couldnt connect to DC server... Help plz?
            Unlocking this device needs 10 credits and cost 10 euros. All usb scanning,monitoring, sharing software not allowed.
            Write your ip address that you use to connect to server we would be able to check more.

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Unlocking this device needs 10 credits and cost 10 euros. All usb scanning,monitoring, sharing software not allowed.
              Write your ip address that you use to connect to server we would be able to check more.
              Thanks for the reply. Can I update to latest Mifi firmware? My Mifi is still on version 3.20.11 but latest is 3.30.15...

​​I put my username to buy credit but it says user not found
              Last edited by Jazzdglass; 2016-10-17, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jazzdglass View Post

Thanks for the reply. Can I update to latest Mifi firmware? My Mifi is still on version 3.20.11 but latest is 3.30.15...

​​I put my username to buy credit but it says user not found
                Sorry, not sure about updating to 3.30.15. Do not see any modems with this version unlocked.
                Need to buy as new user.

Comment

Working...
                X