No announcement yet.

Sierra Wireless 770S (AT&T Unite)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to buy license not expires and have releases unlimited which is where should I buy?

Comment

There is no such account on DC-unlocker. But can get DC-unlocker dongle.
      You can buy DC-Unlocker dongle from our resellers. Most of them sell dongles worldwide. You should contact resellers to know the prices of dongles and what payment methods they accept. Resellers list: http://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

I successfully unlocked my netgear ac770s but it doesn't seem to recognize my sim card (globe telecom prepaid). I already tried apn configuration and still nothing happened. It still says mobile broadband disconnected. Can any of you guys help me? Need it badly asap

Comment

We do not have troubleshooting for connection. If you have resetted it maybe it relocked. You should detect it on dc-unlocker client without sim in it to see it's lock status. Repeat unlock with same account as it does not cost anything if it's locked back. Otherwise problem may be with unsupported bands of another operator possibly if all settings are correctly set according to operator.

Comment

Well i guess the problem really is on the unsupported frequency bands. Does it has something to do on location or something?

Comment

Originally posted by kdkdnitro View Post
              Well i guess the problem really is on the unsupported frequency bands. Does it has something to do on location or something?
              It may depend on location, yes. As well as operator.

Comment

Working...
              X