Modem not supported message for MF61

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ZTE Modem not in Device Manager ...

Does anyone have a solution ???? ... I tried Win 7, Win XP ... in both cases my T-mobile US 4G (ZTE MF61) does list COM ports (3x), CD-ROM, SD Card and T-Mobile WiFi Network adapter in device list but no ZTE modem -> so if I try to detect ZTE modem -> it fails. I tried all possible (manual specification, adding Modem manually on top of the the COM ports, tried older drivers, tried MF60 drivers (as MF60 and 61 seems to have same HW) ... nothing helped ... it really sucks ...

I bought credits as DC-unlocker claims to be able unlock the MF61 - but now I have no use for the credit!

Comment

Originally posted by calaba View Post
      Does anyone have a solution ???? ... I tried Win 7, Win XP ... in both cases my T-mobile US 4G (ZTE MF61) does list COM ports (3x), CD-ROM, SD Card and T-Mobile WiFi Network adapter in device list but no ZTE modem -> so if I try to detect ZTE modem -> it fails. I tried all possible (manual specification, adding Modem manually on top of the the COM ports, tried older drivers, tried MF60 drivers (as MF60 and 61 seems to have same HW) ... nothing helped ... it really sucks ...

I bought credits as DC-unlocker claims to be able unlock the MF61 - but now I have no use for the credit!
      Please contact us by live chat from Monday to Friday from 11 to 17 gmt+2. Then we would be able to check more.

Comment

Already managed to crack it - had to modify the FW update software to enable diagnostic mode -> then the ZTE Modem appeared in the device list and then the DC-unlocker worked.

Comment

Originally posted by calaba View Post
          Already managed to crack it - had to modify the FW update software to enable diagnostic mode -> then the ZTE Modem appeared in the device list and then the DC-unlocker worked.
          Thank you for good news and information.

Comment

Cross-post link below with comprehensive list of steps I went through to get this device SIM unlocked.

https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...745#post160745

Comment

Working...
            X