This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

then possibly may need to reinstall mobile or even check from another computer to confirm that it's same.
    I have tried it on different PCs and got the same result. There is no unknown devices in the Device Manager so I would assume the drivers are working correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by neorandom View Post

I have tried it on different PCs and got the same result. There is no unknown devices in the Device Manager so I would assume the drivers are working correctly.
      I see then we will have to continue investigation on our side possibly to locate the problem you face.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Hi,
        I'm getting the brand new 'Huawei Mediapad M5 Lite 10.1' Wifi-only (codenamed Bach2, BAH2-W19C).
        (other model: BAH2-L09C is with LTE).
        As I believe it shoud be a C432 demo unit on retail mode, so I may need a rebrand...
        I'll get the device on a few days but I already found dload service firmware but, for now, it seems exclusive to these sites:
        ​​​​​​- https://easy-firmware.com/index.php?...file&id=118427
        ​​​​​​- https://firmware.gem-flash.com/index...-info&id=99026

I've not buyed credits on these sites yet.
        I'm also interrested in testing your backdoor for reading bootloader code for this device...

But my hcu-client/DC license expired a month ago (user: oslo83) ; So to test it for cheap, I think I may have before to try FH to grant free root ; So I'll send you a partition's backup on this other HCU/DC thread, renewing a license.
        Then I'll test your tools on this BAH2 device:
        Mediapad M5 Lite

Comment

Hello! Is it possible to convert Honor 9 lite (LLD-L21, C636) to Honor 9 lite (LLD-L31, C10)? if yes, please add the file for C10.

Comment

Originally posted by smtel View Post
            Hello! Is it possible to convert Honor 9 lite (LLD-L21, C636) to Honor 9 lite (LLD-L31, C10)? if yes, please add the file for C10.
            any information from supporters?

Comment

Originally posted by smtel View Post

any information from supporters?
              No not possible for this android version.

Comment

Hi Sir,

I would like to convert my P10 (VTR-L09C652B103) to P10 (VTR-L29C432B171.cnv). Will this work? Thanks!

***Phone is rooted, FRP and bootloader unlocked with TWRP.

Comment

Originally posted by mcoyxxx View Post
                  Hi Sir,

I would like to convert my P10 (VTR-L09C652B103) to P10 (VTR-L29C432B171.cnv). Will this work? Thanks!

***Phone is rooted, FRP and bootloader unlocked with TWRP.
                  There is no guarantee, but if phone is modded, it may end with failure.

Comment

Phone is demo. I have not modified the firmware yet though.

Comment

I just would like to update my firware but the current verison is not upgradeable. Is it safer to use hcu to rebrand and update via offical update? Thanks!

I used dc unlocker to view the unlock code for this. I just need to buy credits to rebrand

Comment

I just would like to update my firware but the current verison is not upgradeable. Is it safer to use hcu to rebrand and update via offical update? Thanks!

I used dc unlocker to view the unlock code for this. I just need to buy credits to rebrand
                        Then it's safer to use hcu.

Comment

Then it's safer to use hcu.
                          Ok will use hcu then. But after rebranding, will i be able to update it right? Thanks!

Comment

Ok will use hcu then. But after rebranding, will i be able to update it right? Thanks!
                            If you talk about autmatic updates then yes, you should.

Comment

If you talk about autmatic updates then yes, you should.
                              Thanks! I dont want to risk using this because I have demo phone.

Comment

any way pleas to convert p10 plus VKY-AL00 To VKY-AL09

Comment

Working...
                                X