This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by purnah View Post
    I have an EVA L09 on C900 B166 (and so not getting any updates) and tried the converter tool to change to C432 B390. The conversion process gets stuck on Writing file 23 of 27: System (overall progress 25%, and progress for System file at 22%). It eventually times out.

I can still access eRecovery and fastboot. eRecovery fails on looking for packages. With fastboot I can run DC converter again, but get the same result.

Can you recommend a next step?
    You need to do method 1 or method 2 from dc-phoenix most likely: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

You need to do method 1 or method 2 from dc-phoenix most likely
      Thanks. I'll give that a go. Does it matter which full stock ROM I use? Can I use the one I was aiming at anyway C432 B390, or does it have to match the original ROM which was on the phone?

Comment

Can I use the one I was aiming at anyway C432 B390
        I tried an EU C432 B390 with the EU customisation ROM. The process took just a few minutes and the phone rebooted into EMUI 5.0 Android 7.0 - so better than expected. Thanks for that. Over the rest of the day I'll see if it is working as usual.

Comment

https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair this should put you on the right track.
          Worked like a charm, thanks.

Comment

Any chance for convert file on Maimang 6 RNE-AL00? These one is on RNE-AL00 8.0.0.356(C00Patch01). Thank's.

Comment

thanks Thanks. I'll give that a go. Does it matter which full stock ROM I use

Comment

Over the rest of the day I'll see if it is working as usual.
                Happy to report that all services on the phone appear to be working normally. Well worth the upgrade. After flashing the C432 B390 ROM, it picked up a couple of updates taking it to B391 and then B395.

Comment

Originally posted by hallo View Post
                  Any chance for convert file on Maimang 6 RNE-AL00? These one is on RNE-AL00 8.0.0.356(C00Patch01). Thank's.
                  At the moment no.

Comment

Originally posted by yehia View Post
                    thanks Thanks. I'll give that a go. Does it matter which full stock ROM I use
                    It sure does.

Comment

https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair this should put you on the right track.
                      This worked like a charm, thanks. I just have one last problem that I need sorted. The phone now shows model in the about screen as "unknown". I have searched around the internet but nothing. Seems I'm the first to have this problem.

Comment

Possible Convert BND-AL10 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mohsin-* View Post
                          Possible Convert BND-AL10 ?
                          At the moment no.

Comment

BLA-AL00 8.1.0.350 thanks

Comment

Can you add the download files for the p8 lite 2017? Or explain me how to get them and consequently use them to convert my Pra-lx1 to dual sim unbranded europe version.

Comment

Originally posted by mixalhadas View Post
                                Can you add the download files for the p8 lite 2017? Or explain me how to get them and consequently use them to convert my Pra-lx1 to dual sim unbranded europe version.
                                You can convert your mobile on HCU by repairing it's model/country/vendor and then flashing with full stock rom files matching your repair details.

Comment

Working...
                                X