• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by sb7206 View Post
    Hello,

Yesterday I bought a 3 days license to try to unbrick my Honor 8 (model rebranded end 2016 from FRD-AL00 to FRD-L09, bricked for more than a year following an official OTA update).
    I was able to flash a few different firmwares but the only one working during all my tests was the latest FRD-AL00.
    Then I tried FRD-L09 8.0.0.521(C432) and it seems definitely bricked:
    - While booting: ERROR MODE, Please update your system again, Func NO: 15 (bl31 image), Error NO: 1 (security verify failed)
    - When going in fastboot mode, DC Phoenix reports "Device with unsupported security patch" and all updates fail as "not allowed".

Any chance to unbrick it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
    Serge

---

Details:
    Looking for a device in upgrade mode
    No devices detected in upgrade mode
    Device found: WTK7N16926005327

03/03/2019 18:15:27 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    Current version: FRDC00B001

Looking for a device in fastboot mode

SN:WTK7N16926005327
    IMEI:xxx
    IMEI1:xxx
    Build number: :FRD-L09C432B381
    Model: FRD-L09
    Battery state: 4531mv

Device with unsupported security patch
    User accepted to update device with unsupported security patch

Writing RECOVERY partition
    RECOVERY partition UPDATE :FAIL Command not allowed

03/03/2019 18:16:05 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Maybe only by trying to use loader+oeminfo solution from update oeminfo tab on dc-phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• sb7206
    replied
    Hello,

Yesterday I bought a 3 days license to try to unbrick my Honor 8 (model rebranded end 2016 from FRD-AL00 to FRD-L09, bricked for more than a year following an official OTA update).
    I was able to flash a few different firmwares but the only one working during all my tests was the latest FRD-AL00.
    Then I tried FRD-L09 8.0.0.521(C432) and it seems definitely bricked:
    - While booting: ERROR MODE, Please update your system again, Func NO: 15 (bl31 image), Error NO: 1 (security verify failed)
    - When going in fastboot mode, DC Phoenix reports "Device with unsupported security patch" and all updates fail as "not allowed".

Any chance to unbrick it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
    Serge

---

Details:
    Looking for a device in upgrade mode
    No devices detected in upgrade mode

03/03/2019 18:15:27 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    Current version: FRDC00B001

Looking for a device in fastboot mode

SN:WTK7N16926005327
    IMEI:xxx
    IMEI1:xxx
    Build number: :FRD-L09C432B381
    Model: FRD-L09
    Battery state: 4531mv

User accepted to update device with unsupported security patch

Writing RECOVERY partition
    RECOVERY partition UPDATE :FAIL Command not allowed

03/03/2019 18:16:05 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Leave a comment:

• ytim08
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Very much doubtful.
    You were right. However, I flashed the L21 OEM info and service-rom and it fixed it! Thank you so much! <3
    And I reused the unlock key I got from you guys a few days ago and it worked!

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by ytim08 View Post
    I'm wondering, is flashing OEM necessary if I know the Google account that is causing the FRP? I know why my device is bricked(poorly configured .prop files). Can I just flash the UPDATE.APP and it should be good?
    Very much doubtful.

Leave a comment:

• ytim08
    replied
    I'm wondering, is flashing OEM necessary if I know the Google account that is causing the FRP? I know why my device is bricked(poorly configured .prop files). Can I just flash the UPDATE.APP and it should be good?

Leave a comment:

• vinnom
    replied

Refund now completed.
    Thx
    I would be happier if I could ressurrect the phone, but as I couldn't, I appreciate how fair you handle this =)

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by vinnom View Post
    I took the output and copied to a txt file. The output of OEMINFO write and the update process are attached [ATTACH]n178512[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n178513[/ATTACH]
    Refund now completed.

Leave a comment:

• vinnom
    replied
    I took the output and copied to a txt file. The output of OEMINFO write and the update process are attached oeminfo.txt update.txt

Leave a comment:

• vinnom
    replied

What is your username? You should try on this version https://files.dc-unlocker.com/get/75...5899b8f3502e6f

"I'm also getting error after flashing the Update file. It gets flashed fine, but when customization file tries to get flashed, I get an error with AMSS_VERLIST; Can I assume that this occurs because of OEMINFO which didn't get write correctly?" - We won't know this.
    the username is bl2362. Ok, I'll try this version of DC-Phoenix, thanks

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by vinnom View Post
    Hi, I'm trying to get my device back to work.

While using DC-Phoenix, I'm trying to write the OEMINFO so I can flash the customization file.

My device is CAN-TL10 and I already saw at the device list that it is supported for this operation.

I tried once to do the same I'm doing now (method 1 from the guide) but I didn't pay attention at the first time to the correct vendor and region. The problem is that I'm getting this message when trying to write the OEMINFO:

" Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
    Exception: Access violation at address 00A3C666 in module 'DCPhoenix_v69.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

thanks

EDIT:

I'm also getting error after flashing the Update file. It gets flashed fine, but when customization file tries to get flashed, I get an error with AMSS_VERLIST; Can I assume that this occurs because of OEMINFO which didn't get write correctly?
    What is your username? You should try on this version https://files.dc-unlocker.com/get/75...5899b8f3502e6f

"I'm also getting error after flashing the Update file. It gets flashed fine, but when customization file tries to get flashed, I get an error with AMSS_VERLIST; Can I assume that this occurs because of OEMINFO which didn't get write correctly?" - We won't know this.

Leave a comment:

• vinnom
    replied
    Hi, I'm trying to get my device back to work.

While using DC-Phoenix, I'm trying to write the OEMINFO so I can flash the customization file.

My device is CAN-TL10 and I already saw at the device list that it is supported for this operation.

I tried once to do the same I'm doing now (method 1 from the guide) but I didn't pay attention at the first time to the correct vendor and region. The problem is that I'm getting this message when trying to write the OEMINFO:

" Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
    Exception: Access violation at address 00A3C666 in module 'DCPhoenix_v69.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

thanks

EDIT:

I'm also getting error after flashing the Update file. It gets flashed fine, but when customization file tries to get flashed, I get an error with AMSS_VERLIST; Can I assume that this occurs because of OEMINFO which didn't get write correctly?
    Last edited by vinnom; 2019-02-12, 12:49 AM. Reason: EDIT and typo

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by ytim08 View Post
    How many credits for a flash?
    Need 3 day timed license account.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by adriyen View Post
    Hello ..no possible connect to DCPhoenix_v69 .it's write : Wrong username or password..Iam log in DC-unlocker.. thank you to help me.
    How to get timed license account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Leave a comment:

• ytim08
    replied
    How many credits for a flash?

Leave a comment:

• adriyen
    replied
    Hello ..no possible connect to DCPhoenix_v69 .it's write : Wrong username or password..Iam log in DC-unlocker.. thank you to help me.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X