Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, I'm trying to get my device back to work.

While using DC-Phoenix, I'm trying to write the OEMINFO so I can flash the customization file.

My device is CAN-TL10 and I already saw at the device list that it is supported for this operation.

I tried once to do the same I'm doing now (method 1 from the guide) but I didn't pay attention at the first time to the correct vendor and region. The problem is that I'm getting this message when trying to write the OEMINFO:

" Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
    Exception: Access violation at address 00A3C666 in module 'DCPhoenix_v69.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

thanks

EDIT:

I'm also getting error after flashing the Update file. It gets flashed fine, but when customization file tries to get flashed, I get an error with AMSS_VERLIST; Can I assume that this occurs because of OEMINFO which didn't get write correctly?
    Last edited by vinnom; 2019-02-12, 01:49 AM. Reason: EDIT and typo

Comment

• Originally posted by vinnom View Post
      Hi, I'm trying to get my device back to work.

While using DC-Phoenix, I'm trying to write the OEMINFO so I can flash the customization file.

My device is CAN-TL10 and I already saw at the device list that it is supported for this operation.

I tried once to do the same I'm doing now (method 1 from the guide) but I didn't pay attention at the first time to the correct vendor and region. The problem is that I'm getting this message when trying to write the OEMINFO:

" Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
      Exception: Access violation at address 00A3C666 in module 'DCPhoenix_v69.exe'. Read of address 00000000"

thanks

EDIT:

I'm also getting error after flashing the Update file. It gets flashed fine, but when customization file tries to get flashed, I get an error with AMSS_VERLIST; Can I assume that this occurs because of OEMINFO which didn't get write correctly?
      What is your username? You should try on this version https://files.dc-unlocker.com/get/75...5899b8f3502e6f

"I'm also getting error after flashing the Update file. It gets flashed fine, but when customization file tries to get flashed, I get an error with AMSS_VERLIST; Can I assume that this occurs because of OEMINFO which didn't get write correctly?" - We won't know this.
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

What is your username? You should try on this version https://files.dc-unlocker.com/get/75...5899b8f3502e6f

"I'm also getting error after flashing the Update file. It gets flashed fine, but when customization file tries to get flashed, I get an error with AMSS_VERLIST; Can I assume that this occurs because of OEMINFO which didn't get write correctly?" - We won't know this.
        the username is bl2362. Ok, I'll try this version of DC-Phoenix, thanks

Comment

• I took the output and copied to a txt file. The output of OEMINFO write and the update process are attached oeminfo.txt update.txt

Comment

• Originally posted by vinnom View Post
            I took the output and copied to a txt file. The output of OEMINFO write and the update process are attached [ATTACH]n178512[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]n178513[/ATTACH]
            Refund now completed.

Comment

Refund now completed.
              Thx
              I would be happier if I could ressurrect the phone, but as I couldn't, I appreciate how fair you handle this =)

Comment

• I'm wondering, is flashing OEM necessary if I know the Google account that is causing the FRP? I know why my device is bricked(poorly configured .prop files). Can I just flash the UPDATE.APP and it should be good?

Comment

• Originally posted by ytim08 View Post
                  I'm wondering, is flashing OEM necessary if I know the Google account that is causing the FRP? I know why my device is bricked(poorly configured .prop files). Can I just flash the UPDATE.APP and it should be good?
                  Very much doubtful.

Comment

Very much doubtful.
                    You were right. However, I flashed the L21 OEM info and service-rom and it fixed it! Thank you so much! <3
                    And I reused the unlock key I got from you guys a few days ago and it worked!

Comment

• Hello,

Yesterday I bought a 3 days license to try to unbrick my Honor 8 (model rebranded end 2016 from FRD-AL00 to FRD-L09, bricked for more than a year following an official OTA update).
                      I was able to flash a few different firmwares but the only one working during all my tests was the latest FRD-AL00.
                      Then I tried FRD-L09 8.0.0.521(C432) and it seems definitely bricked:
                      - While booting: ERROR MODE, Please update your system again, Func NO: 15 (bl31 image), Error NO: 1 (security verify failed)
                      - When going in fastboot mode, DC Phoenix reports "Device with unsupported security patch" and all updates fail as "not allowed".

Any chance to unbrick it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
                      Serge

---

Details:
                      Looking for a device in upgrade mode
                      No devices detected in upgrade mode
                      Device found: WTK7N16926005327

03/03/2019 18:15:27 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
                      Current version: FRDC00B001

Looking for a device in fastboot mode

SN:WTK7N16926005327
                      IMEI:xxx
                      IMEI1:xxx
                      Build number: :FRD-L09C432B381
                      Model: FRD-L09
                      Battery state: 4531mv

Device with unsupported security patch
                      User accepted to update device with unsupported security patch

Writing RECOVERY partition
                      RECOVERY partition UPDATE :FAIL Command not allowed

03/03/2019 18:16:05 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Comment

• Originally posted by sb7206 View Post
                        Hello,

Yesterday I bought a 3 days license to try to unbrick my Honor 8 (model rebranded end 2016 from FRD-AL00 to FRD-L09, bricked for more than a year following an official OTA update).
                        I was able to flash a few different firmwares but the only one working during all my tests was the latest FRD-AL00.
                        Then I tried FRD-L09 8.0.0.521(C432) and it seems definitely bricked:
                        - While booting: ERROR MODE, Please update your system again, Func NO: 15 (bl31 image), Error NO: 1 (security verify failed)
                        - When going in fastboot mode, DC Phoenix reports "Device with unsupported security patch" and all updates fail as "not allowed".

Any chance to unbrick it?

Thanks in advance and best regards,
                        Serge

---

Details:
                        Looking for a device in upgrade mode
                        No devices detected in upgrade mode

03/03/2019 18:15:27 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
                        Current version: FRDC00B001

Looking for a device in fastboot mode

SN:WTK7N16926005327
                        IMEI:xxx
                        IMEI1:xxx
                        Build number: :FRD-L09C432B381
                        Model: FRD-L09
                        Battery state: 4531mv

User accepted to update device with unsupported security patch

Writing RECOVERY partition
                        RECOVERY partition UPDATE :FAIL Command not allowed

03/03/2019 18:16:05 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Maybe only by trying to use loader+oeminfo solution from update oeminfo tab on dc-phoenix.

Comment

• I have yet again bricked my device(lol). But now it is on January 2019 security patch. It is an Honor 7x(Mate SE). If you ever are able to exploit this security patch please keep me posted! As I have noticed you cannot flash oeminfo on this version, I have not checked most recently and do NOT want to buy another trial just do be disappointed.

Comment

• I bought 19 credits,I could not use it,my Honor 9 is not in support,please return the money
                            Hello, why do not they weigh me? 3 days end again, but I can not restore my Honor 9

Comment

• Originally posted by gagarinets View Post
                              I bought 19 credits,I could not use it,my Honor 9 is not in support,please return the money
                              Please more details.

Comment

• "error writing bootloader", could not find a testpoint file for oreo
                                to all cracks out there. need advices and correct software for flashing my honor 8 pro with dc phoenix by method 3 testpoints. phone was on stock emui oreo before bricked. tried all testpoint files from the download section. tried once again every loadable testpoint file. no one is working. please help.

tried once again many different combinations of software. failed again. dear mr. valdemaras, purchased three times for a not working " solution". how can we solve this dilemma. would like to give this another chance.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by kurvenmeister; 2019-03-22, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X