This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Is your phone in force upgrade mode though?
    yes, it is in force upgrade mode
    Please give me a solution fast, as it is my last day

Comment

• Originally posted by pradeepsingh View Post

Can I ask how you put your phone in forced upgrade mode?

Comment

• Originally posted by pradeepsingh View Post

According to screenshot it isn't in any force upgrade mode. Send here screenshot how your mobile appears in device manager when connected via testpoint please.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Mine was like this but I was missing drivers from device manager, check when DC-Phoenix tries to put phone in upgrade mode that windows sees TWO virtual COM ports, if it doesn't get them in the folder Hi-Suite is installed in.

Comment

• Need test point for p20 lite, Ane-l01 phone see in device manager only Huawei USB COM 1.0

Comment

• When in test point mode Windows will only see Huawei Usb com 1.0, only when phone is in upgrade mode will the PC see two virtual com ports

Comment

• If i purchase dc phoniex...then Flashing credit is different...

Comment

• Valdemaras : My Huawei P20 Pro CLT-LT9 C432 was bricked during downgrade from Pie to oreo. I had access to the black fastboot screen only My bootloader was unlocked. I tried to use the DC phoenix method 3 (testpoint flash) to unbrick my device. The oeminfo from advanced menu was flashed along with the bootloader file... This resulted into changing of my imei numbers... My device is locked now and my old bootloader unlock code is not working... Please help me to unlock my bootloader...

Comment

• Here is a dupe user ...
                    @Oslo_83
                    IS NOT
                    oslo83 (me)
                    WE ARE NOT RELATED .

(​​​​​​Thanks for spoofing my https://forum.dc-unlocker.com 's nickname ; It's not common practice)

If you were oslo83 you would not have flashed your oeminfo and your old unlock code would still work.
                    I'll say you sould flash back your own oeminfo.img backup with DC-PHOENIX via loading a custom.txt .

I won't help you further because your nickname is too much like mine.

Comment

• oslo83 Point taken . I can only wish now if I were oslo83. But the mistake has been committed already and since I don't have any oeminfo img backup, I'm just hoping that may be the dc guys have some work around or the working bootloader unlock code according to the oeminfo baked in dc phoenix tool.

Comment

• Still no solution for LDN-L21 forced upgrade mode? I cannot find anywhere the test point

Comment

• Hello ..no possible connect to DCPhoenix_v69 .it's write : Wrong username or password..Iam log in DC-unlocker.. thank you to help me.

Comment

• How many credits for a flash?

Comment

• Originally posted by adriyen View Post
                              Hello ..no possible connect to DCPhoenix_v69 .it's write : Wrong username or password..Iam log in DC-unlocker.. thank you to help me.
                              How to get timed license account for software see here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/how-to-g...rname-password

Comment

• Originally posted by ytim08 View Post
                                How many credits for a flash?
                                Need 3 day timed license account.

Comment

Working...
                                X