X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hafiz4saqib
    commented on 's reply
    I found a stock rom but its not compatible with this device. Even I dont get from dc-phoinex server.

• geo_8888
    commented on 's reply
    flash stock recovery

• hafiz4saqib
    replied
    Could you help me here how to rid of this error ? (Y6 Prime 2018 Dual ATU-L31)

huawei.jpg

Leave a comment:

• geo_8888
    replied
    hello,
    Using correct model for partition table(I am not sure why it is called partion table thou, it is more cellular modem...) is crucial. If you flash incorrect .dgtks files it will result in many issues with cellular reception/connectivity. It should be avoid by any means and has to be executed only as option of last resort...

Leave a comment:

• Vincentas
    replied
    Originally posted by hafiz4saqib View Post

OR emergency USB boot loader for this device ?
    We do not have such files.

Leave a comment:

• hafiz4saqib
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

No, we could not.
    OR emergency USB boot loader for this device ?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by hafiz4saqib View Post
    Could you provide me Board Software of E5787 Modem ?
    No, we could not.

Leave a comment:

• hafiz4saqib
    replied
    Could you provide me Board Software of E5787 Modem ?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by rishthav View Post
    P10 PLUS VKY-L29 only HUawei USB COM 1.0

tried with board software below but error, whats the problem for this modle?

12-Jul-18 7:30:34 PM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: Vicky-AL00A_HLVKYAL00M00A038_Factory_firmware_China_Nons pecific_Android_7.0_EMUI5.1_testpoint.dgtks
    Device detected:
    COM428: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM428)

Writing bootloader...
    Writing Vicky-AL00A_HLVKYAL00M00A038_Factory_firmware_China_Nons pecific_Android_7.0_EMUI5.1_testpoint_4.dtwork...
    Error writing Bootloader
    12-Jul-18 7:31:08 PM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

means devices bootloader does not match board software's one. Your device probably runs 8th android which is not restorable from usb com 1.0

Leave a comment:

• rishthav
    replied
    P10 PLUS VKY-L29 only HUawei USB COM 1.0

tried with board software below but error, whats the problem for this modle?

12-Jul-18 7:30:34 PM Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: Vicky-AL00A_HLVKYAL00M00A038_Factory_firmware_China_Nons pecific_Android_7.0_EMUI5.1_testpoint.dgtks
    Device detected:
    COM428: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM428)

Writing bootloader...
    Writing Vicky-AL00A_HLVKYAL00M00A038_Factory_firmware_China_Nons pecific_Android_7.0_EMUI5.1_testpoint_4.dtwork...
    Error writing Bootloader
    12-Jul-18 7:31:08 PM Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Leave a comment:

• samuell
    replied
    here's what I did.

I reverted to stock firmware as per the link I posted.Then I used the instructions to flash the L09 nv backup. No cigar.

So I was able to find the firmware for an L09 from spain using dc-unlocker resources. Flashed that and the customization.

Somewhere between that and fixing the vendor/country (I had set it to hw/gb to see if it would work, switched back to vodafone/es), I was actually able to get it to say "no service" in the top left corner, never said that before.

Now I believe at that point I flashed nv backup and it stopped saying no service and went back to emergency calls only. So I flashed only the main rom without the customization file and that didn't work.

I'm going to rollback the firmware again, start from scratch and see what happens.

Also, I forgot to type it but at every step of the way. the IMEI/SN was corrected via HCU.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by samuell View Post
    Did everything and it still says emergency calls only
    If you wrote nv backup into phone and phone still does not connect to network then it's either locked or it's settings not correct. Note that after flashing nv backup usually need to repair IMEI of the phone, detect info on HCU should reveal more what may be missing on the phone.

Leave a comment:

• samuell
    replied
    Did everything and it still says emergency calls only
    Last edited by samuell; 2018-07-02, 11:38 PM.

Leave a comment:

• samuell
    replied
    Damn, I wish I saw that before I did the steps. I just got done with the reversion. The phone now boots with a Huawei logo and sound, no more Vodafone. Setting up now.

Edit: Ok, now that my phone is reverted, should I use the guide you provided to flash the nv file from that guide?

Edit 2: Also, I updated my computer and it's still saying the application can't be opened. I checked the update log and I have all the updates. Is there perhaps a driver I'm missing?

Or maybe an earlier version of HCU I can try?

Edit 3: Updated to the latest version of HCU just now and it's still not opening.

Edit 4: I got HCU to run by installing all Microsoft Visual C++ programs (2005 SP1 Security, 2008 SP1, etc) on my computer. So if you get 0xc0150002, just keep installing all the Visual until it works. Gonna be late for work so I'll buy credits when I get off. Thanks for the help guys.
    Last edited by samuell; 2018-07-02, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by samuell View Post
    Is there a way of determining that or would I go based off the phone's model?
    You may attempt to use this app https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...com.huaweiinfo to find more info about your phone, maybe will help.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X