X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by berkayyildiz93 View Post

Does the program come with updates for Mate 10 Pro?
    No, it does not come with updates for specific device.

Leave a comment:

• berkayyildiz93
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Make sure you following the dc-phoenix guide and searching for CAM board software not a specific version since it does not matter for it...
    Does the program come with updates for Mate 10 Pro?

Leave a comment:

• ~Leo~
    replied
    I found it ,but its wrong on server
    can-l21 , fix it so others can find it

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Leo~ View Post
    i need board software for CAM-L21 i can't find it on support
    Make sure you following the dc-phoenix guide and searching for CAM board software not a specific version since it does not matter for it...

Leave a comment:

• ~Leo~
    replied
    i need board software for CAM-L21 i can't find it on support

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by davidhozic View Post
    So can someone tell me how would i make dc phoenix flash the twrp image, it just says failed for some reason, do i need to modify the image or ..
    My device: WAS-L21 Huawei p10 lite
    You can not flash any twrp images via dc-phoenix.

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    So can someone tell me how would i make dc phoenix flash the twrp image, it just says failed for some reason, do i need to modify the image or ..
    My device: WAS-L21 Huawei p10 lite

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    Originally posted by Miss Montage View Post

Ah, true. It might not work with a locked bootloader. I guess nobody will tell us how to activate the backdoor in a configuration script ;-)
    I also wouldn't know how to flash OEM-Info with a locked bootloader. I'm not entirely sure if UMTS/CMDA repair in HCU client writes into the OEM-Info. Unfortunately I couldn't locate a board software for your phone. Do you remember remotely which firmware (build number) was installed when you bought it?
    Well... i think it was WAS-LX1C432B133 or sth like that, it was a year ago and its hard to remember

Leave a comment:

• Miss Montage
    replied
    Originally posted by davidhozic View Post

OK i got it working but the recovery flashing gives me an error
    Ah, true. It might not work with a locked bootloader. I guess nobody will tell us how to activate the backdoor in a configuration script ;-)
    I also wouldn't know how to flash OEM-Info with a locked bootloader. I'm not entirely sure if UMTS/CMDA repair in HCU client writes into the OEM-Info. Unfortunately I couldn't locate a board software for your phone. Do you remember remotely which firmware (build number) was installed when you bought it?
    Last edited by Miss Montage; 2018-05-10, 01:44 AM.

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    Ok so i kinda got it booted up, i flashed the firmware for my phone but it still installs the PRA version (p9 lite) instead of installing my Warsaw-L21 (p10 lite)
    So i cannot use any speakers, nfc is flashing, can't go to dev options, can't set pin, can't use fingerprint, can't factory reset.... any help would be appreciated

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    Also is there a way i could get stock oeminfo installed without unlocking the bootloader, obiviosly i cannot do it via huawei site as they removed it and i don't want to pay more money to fix this phone, if i pay more i will eventially pay the same as i would if i would of gave it to service

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    You need to use the file in DC Phoenix. I linked the tutorial. And yes, it is possible to write TWRP this way.
    OK i got it working but the recovery flashing gives me an error

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    You need to use the file in DC Phoenix. I linked the tutorial. And yes, it is possible to write TWRP this way.
    I repacked recovery inside update.app but it said it failed, and when i use the config file it just doesn't want to flash it

Leave a comment:

• Miss Montage
    replied

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    As far as I know it is not possible to communicate from two fastboot terminals at the same time (DC Phoenix + CMD). But you can write a configuration file for DC Phoenix.
    So can i make it write twrp and how do i select the config file, what do i write in it?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X