X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miss Montage
    replied
    As far as I know it is not possible to communicate from two fastboot terminals at the same time (DC Phoenix + CMD). But you can write a configuration file for DC Phoenix.
    How to create Config file for DC Phoenix software

Leave a comment:

• Miss Montage
    replied
    As far as I know you cannot communicate from 2 fastboot terminals at once (DC Phoenix + CMD). But you can write a configuration file for DC Phoenix: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/create-c...oenix-software

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    Is it posible to do fastboot cmds while flashing with dc phoenix? When i try sth it says invalid command but it does unlocked the BL temp.

downloading 'boot.img'...
    OKAY [ 1.106s]
    booting...
    FAILED (remote: invalid command)
    finished. total time: 1.106s

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by davidhozic View Post
    Is there any way i could get a refund? I spent 40 EUR on 15 creditcs using sms pay as other payments didn't work and now the phone won't get repaired.
    It does show that it failed at the end so idk.
    SMS payments are not refundable.

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    Is there any way i could get a refund? I spent 40 EUR on 15 creditcs using sms pay as other payments didn't work and now the phone won't get repaired.
    It does show that it failed at the end so idk.

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    Thank god for dc phoenix, it fully unbricked my p10 lite.
    The only thing now is the nfc turning it self on and off... any ideas on a fix?
    Ok nevermid, my phone just keeps on saying that my data partition is damaged and when i click erase it just restarts and the problem isn't fixed.
    It sortof worked the first time but now it just wouldn't work at atll.

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    Thank god for dc phoenix, it fully unbricked my p10 lite.
    The only thing now is the nfc turning it self on and off... any ideas on a fix?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Miss Montage View Post
    That would be awesome! I live in Germany...
    I'll talk about your situation and inform you via private message.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Montage
    replied
    That would be awesome! I live in Germany...

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by Miss Montage View Post
    I just saved a bricked phone using the testpoint method. But I also bought a defective P9 Lite a couple of months ago. The seller told me that it wouldn't start since a software update. Now I am trying to revive this phone also with the testpoint method, but all I get is this output:
    Code:
    05.05.2018 15:52:15 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: VNS-DL00&VNS-L21&VNS-L31_MAA001052_Board Software_inc_testpoint(1).dgtks
    Device detected:
    COM6: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM6)

Writing bootloader...
    Writing VNS-DL00&VNS-L21&VNS-L31_MAA001052_Board Software_inc_testpoint(1)_4.dtwork...
    Error writing Bootloader
    05.05.2018 15:52:36 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
    Is there any hope left? Some secret trick? I'm afraid that the Flash IC is defective.
    Maybe you are from Europe? We would like to receive this phone here to our place and look closer on it's problem since it's a common thing for this model.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied

But if it doesn't work do i get a refun
    ​refund?..
    (I'm not going to charge back if it works but i find it a waste of 15$ if it doesn't. I can screen record to proove if it doesn't work)
    You can get refund only if flashing wasn't done. End with an "ERROR", if it ends with "INCOMPLETE" or "OK" messages then not eligible.

Leave a comment:

• Miss Montage
    replied
    I just saved a bricked phone using the testpoint method. But I also bought a defective P9 Lite a couple of months ago. The seller told me that it wouldn't start since a software update. Now I am trying to revive this phone also with the testpoint method, but all I get is this output:
    Code:
    05.05.2018 15:52:15 Starting to write device in FASTBOOT mode...
    File to update: VNS-DL00&VNS-L21&VNS-L31_MAA001052_Board Software_inc_testpoint(1).dgtks
    Device detected:
    COM6: HUAWEI USB COM 1.0 (COM6)

Writing bootloader...
    Writing VNS-DL00&VNS-L21&VNS-L31_MAA001052_Board Software_inc_testpoint(1)_4.dtwork...
    Error writing Bootloader
    05.05.2018 15:52:36 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE
    Is there any hope left? Some secret trick? I'm afraid that the Flash IC is defective.

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

There is no guarantee that it will work, but you certainly can attempt it. Guide here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial
    But if it doesn't work do i get a refun
    ​refund?..
    (I'm not going to charge back if it works but i find it a waste of 15$ if it doesn't. I can screen record to proove if it doesn't work)

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    I have bricked my huawei p10 lite by using erecovery.
    If i use the dc unlocker it says my phone is p8 lite.
    Nothing shows up on screen, vibration doesn't work, but it is detected in fastboot mode.

​​​​​​Will dc phoenix fix my phone if i flash warsaw - l21c432 firmware to my phone?
    I mean will it rename it back to p10 lite and make everything work, i don't know if erecovery contains anything else besides the files found in update.app.
    There is no guarantee that it will work, but you certainly can attempt it. Guide here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial

Leave a comment:

• davidhozic
    replied
    I have bricked my huawei p10 lite by using erecovery.
    If i use the dc unlocker it says my phone is p8 lite.
    Nothing shows up on screen, vibration doesn't work, but it is detected in fastboot mode.

​​​​​​Will dc phoenix fix my phone if i flash warsaw - l21c432 firmware to my phone?
    I mean will it rename it back to p10 lite and make everything work, i don't know if erecovery contains anything else besides the files found in update.app.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X