Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, i want to revive my honor 6 (H60-L02) which is soft bricked i assume. it boots only to fastbootmode. and i tried many different stock ROMs and methods... all got failed.
    can you tell me which version works and how much credit i need and which version of stock Firmware to download ?

Comment

• We won't know what version works, you need to have full stock rom firmware that was originally in phone when it was purchased, then you will have highest chance to revive it with dc phoenix method 1 - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/DC-Phoen...epair-tutorial
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Hi,
        I got one P) with unlocked bootloader and wrong firmware writen.Now phone goes in to recoveri and fastboot mode but touch screen is not working.Tryed to flash update.app thru fastboot mode with Phoenix but phone can't boot after flashing.No errors in flashing also!

Code:
        Current version: EVA_C999B000
        Extracting partitions
        Cannot create extract directory: D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\tmp\20170306_141844_UPDATE\
        Extract files to directory: D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\
        Extracting partition: XLOADER OK
        Extracting partition: FW_LPM3 OK
        Extracting partition: FASTBOOT OK
        Extracting partition: MODEMNVM_UPDATE OK
        Extracting partition: TEEOS OK
        Extracting partition: TRUSTFIRMWARE OK
        Extracting partition: SENSORHUB OK
        Extracting partition: FW_HIFI OK
        Extracting partition: BOOT OK
        Extracting partition: RECOVERY OK
        Extracting partition: RECOVERY2 OK
        Extracting partition: DTS OK
        Extracting partition: MODEM OK
        Extracting partition: MODEM_DSP OK
        Extracting partition: 3RDMODEM OK
        Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
        Extracting partition: CUST OK
        Extracting partition: MODEM_DTB OK

Device found: XVV7N16607007174

IMEI: 869826023665225
        Build number: :EVA-L19C432B182
        Product model: EVA-L19

Writing XLOADER partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\XLOADER.img
        XLOADER partition UPDATE ...FAILED
        Cannot get FBlock info from device
        Activating backdoor: DONE

Writing XLOADER partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\XLOADER.img
        XLOADER partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FW_LPM3 partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\FW_LPM3.img
        FW_LPM3 partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FASTBOOT partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\FASTBOOT.img
        FASTBOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\MODEMNVM_UPDATE.img
        MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing TEEOS partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\TEEOS.img
        TEEOS partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing TRUSTFIRMWARE partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\TRUSTFIRMWARE.img
        TRUSTFIRMWARE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing SENSORHUB partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\SENSORHUB.img
        SENSORHUB partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FW_HIFI partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\FW_HIFI.img
        FW_HIFI partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing BOOT partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\BOOT.img
        BOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing RECOVERY partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\RECOVERY.img
        RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing RECOVERY2 partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\RECOVERY2.img
        RECOVERY2 partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing DTS partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\DTS.img
        DTS partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEM partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\MODEM.img
        MODEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEM_DSP partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\MODEM_DSP.img
        MODEM_DSP partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing 3RDMODEM partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\3RDMODEM.img
        3RDMODEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing SYSTEM partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\SYSTEM.img
        SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CUST partition
        Partition CUST erased

Writing CUST partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\CUST.img
        CUST partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEM_DTB partition with file D:\A\DC unlocker\DC_Phoenix\MODEM_DTB.img
        MODEM_DTB partition UPDATE ...OK
        Software written
        6.3.2017. 14:24:49 Writing device finished OK
        What can be done???

THX
        Last edited by Mobitronic; 2017-03-06, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• Maybe only flashing factory firmware by method 2 from our repair guide may help to revive your phone, do not know if it will help about touchscreen as it may be hardware problem.

Comment

• Thanks for answer.On support page ther is only one EVA firmware-EVA-AL 10.Is this firmware for P9??

Comment

• Originally posted by Mobitronic View Post
              Thanks for answer.On support page ther is only one EVA firmware-EVA-AL 10.Is this firmware for P9??
              Correct, just make sure you follow steps of Method 2 fully.

Comment

• The phoenix program is continuously unfinished

Comment

• Originally posted by mubsirt53 View Post
                  The phoenix program is continuously unfinished
                  Explained via live support chat.

Comment

• Dear Valdemaras. I ask help me. I need a factory firmware for phone Huawei ShotX ATH UL01.Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxwell2000 View Post
                      Dear Valdemaras. I ask help me. I need a factory firmware for phone Huawei ShotX ATH UL01.Thanks in advance.
                      File now was uploaded to supported area, but you should keep in mind that processor might be not supported and flashing may be unsuccessful.

Comment

• I have Huawei mate S.I tried to update it and broke it.He stayed on the Huawei logo, and to his current condition.I wore it to a service center and they told me I have to change the motherboard.I wonder whether Phoenix would be able to fix it?I'd like to pay for a loan but I'm not sure that it will recognize the Phoenix.I need your help and advice of what to do.Thank in advance.

Comment

• Originally posted by aleaandroo View Post
                          I have Huawei mate S.I tried to update it and broke it.He stayed on the Huawei logo, and to his current condition.I wore it to a service center and they told me I have to change the motherboard.I wonder whether Phoenix would be able to fix it?I'd like to pay for a loan but I'm not sure that it will recognize the Phoenix.I need your help and advice of what to do.Thank in advance.
                          If device can enter fastboot then software will be able to detect it,

Comment

• Volume up + power or Volume down + power???

Comment

• Originally posted by aleaandroo View Post
                              Volume up + power or Volume down + power???

Comment

• I have great experience to share with you.Today I fix my Hawe mate with for 10 minutes.4 months wear it after services in Belgrade and none has been able to fix it.In an authorized Huawei service they wanted to charge me 65,000 din.To is about 550euros for a replacement motherboard.I just can not believe I like this easily managed to fix the phone.All will find this program in Belgrade.I've already started to recommend Phoenix.

Thank you very much.I am so happy now.

Comment

Working...
                                X