This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miss Montage View Post
    This is the most recent firmware I could find for your device: http://ministryofsolutions.com/2016/...-firmware.html
    H60-L02 is in the list of supported devices: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/supportedmodelsdcpx.php, but there is no factory firmware file available in case you need to proceed with method 2. (as in opening post here). You need 15 points...
    Can you just tell me step by step how do i proceed with unbricking my Honor 6 ?
    it just enters Fastboot mode showing Phone unlocked... and when i switch on it shows error...

Comment

• If my flashing is not succesful, will i get my Money back ?
      i paid using PayPal, but even then i didnt receive my username and password to login into the DC-Phoenix v35 software.
      Can you pls explain ?
      Last edited by plikmuny; 2017-05-06, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• I wrote the factory firmware. ATH-UL01_M02070_Factory_firmware_general_Android_5.1.1 _EMUI_3.1
        After that, I can not write in the update mode.
        Getting information from the device/ ERROR Please, disconnect the device and connect again.
        In the fastboot mode, the LOGO.img section is not written.
        Writing LOGO partition with file D:\My Dokuments\Мои Телефоны\HUAWEY\Firmware\DC_Phoenix\LOGO.img
        LOGO partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Help. Today the credits will end.

Comment

• Originally posted by plikmuny View Post
          If my flashing is not succesful, will i get my Money back ?
          i paid using PayPal, but even then i didnt receive my username and password to login into the DC-Phoenix v35 software.
          Can you pls explain ?
          If my flashing is not succesful, will i get my Money back ? If it will end with an error message then yesk, refund possible, otherwise if incomplete or complete then not possible. User account details sent to email you wrote on our purchase page here - https://www.dc-unlocker.com/buy
          >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxwell2000 View Post
            I wrote the factory firmware. ATH-UL01_M02070_Factory_firmware_general_Android_5.1.1 _EMUI_3.1
            After that, I can not write in the update mode.
            Getting information from the device/ ERROR Please, disconnect the device and connect again.
            In the fastboot mode, the LOGO.img section is not written.
            Writing LOGO partition with file D:\My Dokuments\Мои Телефоны\HUAWEY\Firmware\DC_Phoenix\LOGO.img
            LOGO partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Help. Today the credits will end.
            You should write full stock rom in fastboot then and only then attempt flashing in upgrade mode.

Comment

• I tried writing in fastboot mode. Everything goes OK, except for the LOGO.img section. LOGO partition UPDATE ... FAILED. After installing the firmware, everything remains unchanged. Remains on the factory firmware.

Comment

• Then it may seem firmware is not completely compatible with device.

Comment

• This is the originale firmware for my phone. This is Huawei ShotX Firmware (ATH-UL01, Android 5.1, EMUI 3.1, C432B130CUSTC432D001, Germany, Channel-Others).
                  After the firmware, many functions are missing. On the desktop shortcuts MMI tests. Maybe it needs to pass these tests first?

Comment

• From what you have written your firmware is customization version that works only if device already running that version, it's not a stock rom.

Comment

• Dear Valdemaras. Big TNX for your participation and help. Today, I restored my phone. The problem was that the DC Phoenix program did not write the files custom.bin and oeminfo.
                      In the file custom.bin, was written country: default . Therefore, when writing the firmware, the system did not allow the registration of many data (modems, radio modules, etc.). I installed Root and write these two files manually. After that, the firmware got up perfectly and I have a completely restored phone.
                      It was very hard for me because I'm not a repairman for phones. In our city, no master was able to restore my phone. Therefore it became for me a matter of principle and testing of my knowledge. Thank you very much for providing the file with Factory firmware. Without him, I could not do anything. Now I no longer need credits on your site. If possible, return them to my webmoney wallet. With gratitude and respect. MAX.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxwell2000 View Post
                        Dear Valdemaras. Big TNX for your participation and help. Today, I restored my phone. The problem was that the DC Phoenix program did not write the files custom.bin and oeminfo.
                        In the file custom.bin, was written country: default . Therefore, when writing the firmware, the system did not allow the registration of many data (modems, radio modules, etc.). I installed Root and write these two files manually. After that, the firmware got up perfectly and I have a completely restored phone.
                        It was very hard for me because I'm not a repairman for phones. In our city, no master was able to restore my phone. Therefore it became for me a matter of principle and testing of my knowledge. Thank you very much for providing the file with Factory firmware. Without him, I could not do anything. Now I no longer need credits on your site. If possible, return them to my webmoney wallet. With gratitude and respect. MAX.
                        Hello, glad to hear that you have restored it, sadly refunds/return possible only if payment was done from HiPay, PayPal or Bitcoin only

Comment

• OK. Let them be there. Maybe someday I use it.

Comment

• Hi! I have a bricked P9 Lite (VNS - L21) with a blackscreen (so I can not see anything at all). When connecting it to the computer I can hear that is connecting and using fastboot in CMD also findes my phone (bootloader is unlocked). I tried flashing multiple versions (B130, B151, B161) but I always get the same result:

Extracting partitions
                            Cannot create extract directory: C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\tmp\20170514_174842_UPDATE\
                            Extract files to directory: C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\
                            Extracting partition: XLOADER OK
                            Extracting partition: FW_LPM3 OK
                            Extracting partition: FASTBOOT OK
                            Extracting partition: MODEMNVM_UPDATE OK
                            Extracting partition: TEEOS OK
                            Extracting partition: TRUSTFIRMWARE OK
                            Extracting partition: SENSORHUB OK
                            Extracting partition: FW_HIFI OK
                            Extracting partition: BOOT OK
                            Extracting partition: RECOVERY OK
                            Extracting partition: RECOVERY2 OK
                            Extracting partition: DTS OK
                            Extracting partition: MODEM_FW OK
                            Extracting partition: CACHE OK
                            Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
                            Extracting partition: CUST OK

Device found: BUC4C16B23011686

IMEI: 863692032964421
                            Product model:

Writing XLOADER partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\XLOADER.img
                            XLOADER partition UPDATE ...FAILED
                            Cannot get FBlock info from device
                            Cannot get HW FBlock info from device

Writing XLOADER partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\XLOADER.img

Writing FW_LPM3 partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\FW_LPM3.img
                            FW_LPM3 partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing FASTBOOT partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\FASTBOOT.img
                            FASTBOOT partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\MODEMNVM_UPDATE.img
                            MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing TEEOS partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\TEEOS.img
                            TEEOS partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing TRUSTFIRMWARE partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\TRUSTFIRMWARE.img
                            TRUSTFIRMWARE partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing SENSORHUB partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\SENSORHUB.img
                            SENSORHUB partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing FW_HIFI partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\FW_HIFI.img
                            FW_HIFI partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing BOOT partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\BOOT.img
                            BOOT partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing RECOVERY partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\RECOVERY.img
                            RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing RECOVERY2 partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\RECOVERY2.img
                            RECOVERY2 partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing DTS partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\DTS.img
                            DTS partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing MODEM_FW partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\MODEM_FW.img
                            MODEM_FW partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Erasing CACHE partition
                            ERASE partition CACHE ...FAILED

Writing CACHE partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\CACHE.img
                            CACHE partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing SYSTEM partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\SYSTEM.img
                            SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CUST partition
                            ERASE partition CUST ...FAILED

Writing CUST partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\CUST.img
                            CUST partition UPDATE ...FAILED
                            Software written
                            14.05.2017 17:49:28 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Can you please help me?

Comment

• Originally posted by avriox View Post
                              Hi! I have a bricked P9 Lite (VNS - L21) with a blackscreen (so I can not see anything at all). When connecting it to the computer I can hear that is connecting and using fastboot in CMD also findes my phone (bootloader is unlocked). I tried flashing multiple versions (B130, B151, B161) but I always get the same result:

Extracting partitions
                              Cannot create extract directory: C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\tmp\20170514_174842_UPDATE\
                              Extract files to directory: C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\
                              Extracting partition: MODEM_FW OK
                              Extracting partition: CACHE OK
                              Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
                              Extracting partition: CUST OK

Device found: BUC4C16B23011686

IMEI: 863692032964421
                              Product model:

Cannot get FBlock info from device
                              Cannot get HW FBlock info from device

Writing FW_LPM3 partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\FW_LPM3.img
                              FW_LPM3 partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing FASTBOOT partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\FASTBOOT.img
                              FASTBOOT partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\MODEMNVM_UPDATE.img
                              MODEMNVM_UPDATE partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing TEEOS partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\TEEOS.img
                              TEEOS partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing TRUSTFIRMWARE partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\TRUSTFIRMWARE.img
                              TRUSTFIRMWARE partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing SENSORHUB partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\SENSORHUB.img
                              SENSORHUB partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing FW_HIFI partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\FW_HIFI.img
                              FW_HIFI partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing BOOT partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\BOOT.img
                              BOOT partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing RECOVERY partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\RECOVERY.img
                              RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing RECOVERY2 partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\RECOVERY2.img
                              RECOVERY2 partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing DTS partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\DTS.img
                              DTS partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing MODEM_FW partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\MODEM_FW.img
                              MODEM_FW partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Erasing CACHE partition
                              ERASE partition CACHE ...FAILED

Writing CACHE partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\CACHE.img
                              CACHE partition UPDATE ...FAILED

Writing SYSTEM partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\SYSTEM.img
                              SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CUST partition
                              ERASE partition CUST ...FAILED

Writing CUST partition with file C:\Users\Jakob\Desktop\unbrick\DC_Phoenix_v35\DC_P hoenix\CUST.img
                              CUST partition UPDATE ...FAILED
                              Software written
                              14.05.2017 17:49:28 Writing device finished - INCOMPLETE

Can you please help me?
                              Your firmware does not contain userdata partition, therefore it's not full stock rom and it won't work if you seek to repair it.

Comment

• Hello, Please i need help. this is what i get;

Current version: EVA_C900B000
                              Extracting partitions
                              Cannot create extract directory: C:\Users\Hawrre\Desktop\DC Unlocker\DC_Phoenix\tmp\20170522_003146_UPDATE\
                              Extract files to directory: C:\Users\Hawrre\Desktop\DC Unlocker\DC_Phoenix\