• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hawrre View Post
    Hello, Please i need help. this is what i get;

Current version: EVA_C900B000
    Extracting partitions
    Cannot create extract directory: C:\Users\Hawrre\Desktop\DC Unlocker\DC_Phoenix\tmp\20170522_003146_UPDATE\
    Extract files to directory: C:\Users\Hawrre\Desktop\DC Unlocker\DC_Phoenix\
    Extracting partition: XLOADER OK
    Extracting partition: FW_LPM3 OK
    Extracting partition: FASTBOOT OK
    Extracting partition: MODEMNVM_UPDATE OK
    Extracting partition: TEEOS OK
    Extracting partition: TRUSTFIRMWARE OK
    Extracting partition: SENSORHUB OK
    Extracting partition: FW_HIFI OK
    Extracting partition: BOOT OK
    Extracting partition: RECOVERY OK
    Extracting partition: RECOVERY2 OK
    Extracting partition: DTS OK
    Extracting partition: MODEM OK
    Extracting partition: MODEM_DSP OK
    Extracting partition: 3RDMODEM OK
    Extracting partition: CACHE OK
    Extracting partition: SYSTEM OK
    Extracting partition: CUST OK
    Extracting partition: MODEM_DTB OK
    Extracting partition: USERDATA OK

Device found: MWS0216B15002515

IMEI: 862836035534811
    Build number: :EVA-L09C440B138
    Product model: EVA-L09
    Not enough credits
    Hello, need 15 credits to use dc-phoenix.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Hello, I've just bricked my Huawei Mate 9. Is it possible to repair it with DС Phoenix?
      No eRecovery and no fasboot. The only screen is ERROR MODE
      And the phone cannot be shut down,

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex133 View Post
        Hello, I've just bricked my Huawei Mate 9. Is it possible to repair it with DС Phoenix?
        No eRecovery and no fasboot. The only screen is ERROR MODE
        And the phone cannot be shut down,
        Hello, try to keep vol- and power button while phone is connected to pc via usb cable, maybe this will enter fastboot?

Comment

• No,with any combination of keys reboot in error mode

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex133 View Post
            No,with any combination of keys reboot in error mode
            Then it's beyond software repair. Need internal hardware replacement.

Comment

• It's a pity Thanks anyway

Comment

• Is the guide out of date?.

I have a bricked Huawei P9 that has bootloader unlocked and can access the fastboot & rescue mode recovery screen. (white screen with green android bot on it)

I have downloaded DC-Phoenix v39, in the tutorial video it shows a 'fastboot' and also 'recovery selection' option.....

but the latest version of DC Phoneix is completely different and doesn't have any of those options....

what do i need to do to flash stock recovery firmware to the phone please???
                Last edited by BlockABoots; 2017-06-29, 07:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlockABoots View Post
                  Is the guide out of date?.

I have a bricked Huawei P9 that has bootloader unlocked and can access the fastboot & rescue mode recovery screen. (white screen with green android bot on it)

I have downloaded DC-Phoenix v39, in the tutorial video it shows a 'fastboot' and also 'recovery selection' option.....

but the latest version of DC Phoneix is completely different and doesn't have any of those options....

what do i need to do to flash stock recovery firmware to the phone please???
                  Just select file and press update, new/beta version does everything automatically.

Comment

• Hello, I have a P10 with retail software on it (demo mode). I can't unlock bootloader because it has a different fastboot and also usb debug turn off automatically so i can't run the command "adb reboot fastboot". Is it possible with your software to remove the demo firmware and install a normal one? Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragonodu View Post
                      Hello, I have a P10 with retail software on it (demo mode). I can't unlock bootloader because it has a different fastboot and also usb debug turn off automatically so i can't run the command "adb reboot fastboot". Is it possible with your software to remove the demo firmware and install a normal one? Thanks
                      Yes should be, need to flash and change country and vendor by hcu client.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

Yes should be, need to flash and change country and vendor by hcu client.
                        Thanks, and how can I do it and where I find the firmware? And what hcu client is, is another sofware?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ragonodu View Post

Thanks, and how can I do it and where I find the firmware? And what hcu client is, is another sofware?
                          Can check in our support area for firmware file. If there is no required file, can request here : https://forum.dc-unlocker.com/forum/...re-here/page10
                          Yes, hcu is another software. More information here: http://hcu-client.com/

Comment

• Are there firmware for BLN AL-30 with the factory flash firmware? The phone does not turn on. Black screen. In fastboot by the sound I can go
                            Last edited by kaban2807; 2017-07-21, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• Make new video lessons with the new version of the program

Comment

• Originally posted by kaban2807 View Post
                                Make new video lessons with the new version of the program
                                New version is still beta. Please use older version.

Comment

Working...
                                X