• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need board software for CAM-L21 i can't find it on support

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Leo~ View Post
      i need board software for CAM-L21 i can't find it on support
      Make sure you following the dc-phoenix guide and searching for CAM board software not a specific version since it does not matter for it...
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• I found it ,but its wrong on server
        can-l21 , fix it so others can find it

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Make sure you following the dc-phoenix guide and searching for CAM board software not a specific version since it does not matter for it...
          Does the program come with updates for Mate 10 Pro?

Comment

• Originally posted by berkayyildiz93 View Post

Does the program come with updates for Mate 10 Pro?
            No, it does not come with updates for specific device.

Comment

• DCPhoenix_v56
              any news ?

Comment

• Please Help! Since yesterday DCPhoenix gives me this error when I try to login with my username (virtualfish):

Socket ERror # 10054
                Connection reset by peer.

I wanted to buy credit and flash on my P8 Lite ALE-L21 the NV Partition.
                Why is that? It worked well before and it let me download the firmware too.
                Get back to me soon.

Last edited by virtualfish; 2018-06-09, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• Please fix
                  thanks
                  You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                  This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Get this error when connect Dc Phoenix 56 (no dongle)

Exception: Socket Error # 10054
                    Connection reset by peer.

Please fix

Comment

• Now should be working.

Comment

• Hi, recently bought an L-09 P9 from someone and in the top left corner it says Emergency Calls Only. Reset several times, new sim, etc. It shows my phone number in the settings and I see the carrier info in the APN but I can't call, message or use the data. Wifi works fine and so does Bluetooth.

Phone says

Signal Strength = 0
                        Service State = Out of service

Carrier name = Vodafone
                        Country name = ES

Will this software be able to fix this?

Comment

• Originally posted by samuell View Post
                          Hi, recently bought an L-09 P9 from someone and in the top left corner it says Emergency Calls Only. Reset several times, new sim, etc. It shows my phone number in the settings and I see the carrier info in the APN but I can't call, message or use the data. Wifi works fine and so does Bluetooth.

Phone says

Signal Strength = 0
                          Service State = Out of service

Carrier name = Vodafone
                          Country name = ES

Will this software be able to fix this?
                          I think what you need is modem nv backup from exact same fully working phone. This part of the phone is responsible for your mentioned problems. Our software can only perform flashing of this backup, we maynot have them though. Guide is here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

I think what you need is modem nv backup from exact same fully working phone. This part of the phone is responsible for your mentioned problems. Our software can only perform flashing of this backup, we maynot have them though. Guide is here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair
                            Thanks for the reply.

I searched the link on the guide and came up with this file "EVA-L09_NV_partitions_backup.dgtks" I think this is the correct one based on my model EVA-L09

Also, last night I downloaded HCU and tried to run it but I keep getting this error "The application was unable to start correctly )0xc0150002). Click OK to close the application."

Furthermore, I hooked my phone up to the DC-Unlocker software and it said my build is called "nrd-90m testkeys". Doesn't say that in the phone settings, just on the software. I used WIFI to download a software update yesterday afternoon.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply. I found that link last night and it's actually how I found the forums.

I checked the link and found "EVA-L09_NV_partitions_backup.dgtks". I assume this should work given my model number is EVA-L09

Also, last night I downloaded HCU and it gives me an error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to close the application."

Furthermore, I downloaded the DC software and hooked my phone up and it gave me a build of nrd90m test-keys. Doesn't say that in the phone settings, just the software.

Comment

• You get this error on HCU because windows missing updates. You get nrd90m test-keys because country/vendor/model not match to firmware that was last flashed into device most likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X