X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• samuell
    replied
    Nope, Florida.

Edit: My current build is EVA-L09C02B361. I found one online that is EVA-L09C02B341, also found B345. Both for Vodafone Europe. I know the country in my phone says "ES" which I believe is for Spain.

Should I install this build?

Edit 2: Also is DC-Unlocker capable of installing the build or how would I go about safely reverting the firmware?

Edit 3: Ok, found this post on XDA about rolling back the firmware.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...13&postcount=5

I switched the country on Huawei's site to Spain and the P9 comes up, but the only model I can download the rollback files with is the P9 Plus, VIE-L09. The UK site shows the single sim EVA-L09, just like mine so I'll go with this one.

Last edited by samuell; 2018-07-02, 03:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Chaserxx
    replied
    Samuell are you from Brazil?

Leave a comment:

• samuell
    replied
    Is there a way of determining that or would I go based off the phone's model?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    You will need to use files that your phone originally ran in it before it was bricked not what guide shows, guide shows only how to do it.

Leave a comment:

• samuell
    replied
    Ok, I'm going to attempt to run windows update.

Will it be a problem that it doesn't match or would it be safe to flash the file in the guide you provided as is? I'm wondering exactly how I should proceed before I buy the credits needed.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    You get this error on HCU because windows missing updates. You get nrd90m test-keys because country/vendor/model not match to firmware that was last flashed into device most likely.

Leave a comment:

• samuell
    replied
    Thanks for the reply. I found that link last night and it's actually how I found the forums.

I checked the link and found "EVA-L09_NV_partitions_backup.dgtks". I assume this should work given my model number is EVA-L09

Also, last night I downloaded HCU and it gives me an error "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0150002). Click OK to close the application."

Furthermore, I downloaded the DC software and hooked my phone up and it gave me a build of nrd90m test-keys. Doesn't say that in the phone settings, just the software.

Leave a comment:

• samuell
    replied
    Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

I think what you need is modem nv backup from exact same fully working phone. This part of the phone is responsible for your mentioned problems. Our software can only perform flashing of this backup, we maynot have them though. Guide is here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair
    Thanks for the reply.

I searched the link on the guide and came up with this file "EVA-L09_NV_partitions_backup.dgtks" I think this is the correct one based on my model EVA-L09

Also, last night I downloaded HCU and tried to run it but I keep getting this error "The application was unable to start correctly )0xc0150002). Click OK to close the application."

Furthermore, I hooked my phone up to the DC-Unlocker software and it said my build is called "nrd-90m testkeys". Doesn't say that in the phone settings, just on the software. I used WIFI to download a software update yesterday afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Originally posted by samuell View Post
    Hi, recently bought an L-09 P9 from someone and in the top left corner it says Emergency Calls Only. Reset several times, new sim, etc. It shows my phone number in the settings and I see the carrier info in the APN but I can't call, message or use the data. Wifi works fine and so does Bluetooth.

Phone says

Signal Strength = 0
    Service State = Out of service

Carrier name = Vodafone
    Country name = ES

Will this software be able to fix this?
    I think what you need is modem nv backup from exact same fully working phone. This part of the phone is responsible for your mentioned problems. Our software can only perform flashing of this backup, we maynot have them though. Guide is here https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-no-service-repair

Leave a comment:

• samuell
    replied
    Hi, recently bought an L-09 P9 from someone and in the top left corner it says Emergency Calls Only. Reset several times, new sim, etc. It shows my phone number in the settings and I see the carrier info in the APN but I can't call, message or use the data. Wifi works fine and so does Bluetooth.

Phone says

Signal Strength = 0
    Service State = Out of service

Carrier name = Vodafone
    Country name = ES

Will this software be able to fix this?

Leave a comment:

• Valdemaras
    replied
    Now should be working.

Leave a comment:

• Chaserxx
    replied
    Get this error when connect Dc Phoenix 56 (no dongle)

Exception: Socket Error # 10054
    Connection reset by peer.

Please fix

Leave a comment:

• sfone1102
    replied
    Please fix
    thanks
    You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 1 photos.

Leave a comment:

• virtualfish
    replied
    Please Help! Since yesterday DCPhoenix gives me this error when I try to login with my username (virtualfish):

Socket ERror # 10054
    Connection reset by peer.

I wanted to buy credit and flash on my P8 Lite ALE-L21 the NV Partition.
    Why is that? It worked well before and it let me download the firmware too.
    Get back to me soon.

Last edited by virtualfish; 2018-06-09, 11:19 AM.

Leave a comment:

• gsmgeo
    replied
    DCPhoenix_v56
    any news ?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X