Check account status

User : B36CD07846887122
    Credits left : 50
    Support till : 27.8.2016

Activated features:
    DC-Unlocker
    Huawei CDMA modem unlocker

Unlock Huawei Qualcomm Android phone (867538028708015) cost 0 cr
    Service text tutorial: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-a...n-unlock-guide
    No block on your dongle. Write IP address that you use for connection,maybe it is blocked, Try to check, maybe firewall is blocking.

Comment

• Hi Iam getting error 62 my infinity best dongle sl no is 038DA59E6E recently i changed my internet now I am using sharing net
      188.71.218.230 please help
      Regards
      Riaz.
      Last edited by Riazz Deen; 2016-09-06, 06:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Riazz Deen View Post
        Hi Iam getting error 62 my infinity best dongle sl no is 038DA59E6E recently i changed my internet now I am using sharing net
        188.71.218.230 please help
        Regards
        Riaz.
        Problem explained via live support chat.
        >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Unlocking, please wait ... error code 62

I am trying to unlock a huwaei phone vodafone 810,but in the DC unlocker i also recieve a message error 62 .what is the problem? please can anyone help me with that

Comment

• Originally posted by akinroffy View Post
            Unlocking, please wait ... error code 62

I am trying to unlock a huwaei phone vodafone 810,but in the DC unlocker i also recieve a message error 62 .what is the problem? please can anyone help me with that
            Please provide your username or dongle id we will check.

Comment

• DC - Unlocker 2 Client 1.00.1336

Detecting phone :

selection :
              manufacturer - Huawei phones
              model - Auto detect (recommended)

Found Applications port COM883
              Found Diagnostics port COM12

Model : Huawei Qualcomm Android phone
              IMEI : 8642950215XXXXXX

================================================== =================

Unlocking, please wait ...

Error connecting to server !

Error code 62

unlock failed !

================================================== =================

Comment

• id: 02017873

Comment

• Originally posted by ALLNEWGSM View Post
                  id: 02017873
                  No blocks on you on our side, therefore problem somewhere on yours. Disconnect modem/router if there is any connected for unlock, Try disabling firewall and antivirus software temporary while trying to log in/unlock. Connection won't work if you use proxy or connect from VPN. If none of these things helped then only using different internet connection method may help.

Comment

• Hi, Error 62 or error 63 all the time. I need to unlock a Netgear Aircard 770s, please!!

Comment

• Originally posted by deska View Post
                      Hi, Error 62 or error 63 all the time. I need to unlock a Netgear Aircard 770s, please!!
                      Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings

If adapters do not solve connection problem check metrics:
                      control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "200". OK > OK > OK

Comment

• Hi,

first of all, please excuse my bad English. I registered yesterday, trying to unlock my Huawei B260. But the error message Error 62... appears every time. User name is "chris_dvb". I'm connected to the internet by wifi on a laptop. The client recognized the router with autodetect. So far, so good...The router was connected by LAN cable. When the router is connected, the pc barely connects to the internet. Works very slow. When I unplug the LAN cable, internet works just fine. Also It is impossible to connect to the server when the router is connected to the PC. To log in/see credits, etc . I must unplug the LAN cable. But how can I unlock the router if I cannot log in an I receive this message every time. I tried another PC, same problem. Deactivated my antivirus with no effect. Please help me.

Thank you in advance,
                        Chris

Comment

• Originally posted by chris_dvb View Post
                          Hi,

first of all, please excuse my bad English. I registered yesterday, trying to unlock my Huawei B260. But the error message Error 62... appears every time. User name is "chris_dvb". I'm connected to the internet by wifi on a laptop. The client recognized the router with autodetect. So far, so good...The router was connected by LAN cable. When the router is connected, the pc barely connects to the internet. Works very slow. When I unplug the LAN cable, internet works just fine. Also It is impossible to connect to the server when the router is connected to the PC. To log in/see credits, etc . I must unplug the LAN cable. But how can I unlock the router if I cannot log in an I receive this message every time. I tried another PC, same problem. Deactivated my antivirus with no effect. Please help me.

Thank you in advance,
                          Chris
                          Check adapter binding settings https://www.dc-unlocker.com/adapter-binding-settings

control panel > network and internet > network connections > Right click on your device that you want to unlock connection > Properties > Internet protocol (TCP/IPv4) > Properties > Advanced > IP settings > Uncheck "Automatic metric". Set Interface metric as "200". OK > OK > OK

Comment

• Valdemaras

Ok, thanks. I will try it later.

Comment

• Valdemaras demaras;n166099]

[/QUOTE]

@ Valdemaras

You are the greatest! Thank you very much. This setting solved my problem. The router is now unlocked and i am happy.
                              Greetings

Comment

• Valdemaras

You are the greatest! With your help i solved the problem and now the router is unlocked. Thank you very much!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X