• Show
Clear All

g620s-l01 update error

image_1750.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Steve-1 View Post
      g620s-l01 update error

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n158503[/ATTACH]
      Does it upgrade via sd card, because upgrade mode is essentially the same thing?
      >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

Does it upgrade via sd card, because upgrade mode is essentially the same thing?
        problem solved after flash with same version inside phone

Comment

Device found: 0123456789ABCDEF

Cannot get IMEI from device
          Product model: hi6220

Writing MODEMIMAGE partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\MODEMIMAGE.img
          MODEMIMAGE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MODEMNVM1 partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\MODEMNVM1.img
          MODEMNVM1 partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing MCUIMAGE partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\MCUIMAGE.img
          MCUIMAGE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing HIFI partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\HIFI.img
          HIFI partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing DSP partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\DSP.img
          DSP partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing DTIMAGE partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\DTIMAGE.img
          DTIMAGE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing TEEOS partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\TEEOS.img
          TEEOS partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing TRUSTFIRMWARE partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\TRUSTFIRMWARE.img
          TRUSTFIRMWARE partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FASTBOOT1 partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\FASTBOOT1.img
          FASTBOOT1 partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing FASTBOOT partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\FASTBOOT.img
          FASTBOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing RECOVERY partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\RECOVERY.img
          RECOVERY partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing RECOVERY2 partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\RECOVERY2.img
          RECOVERY2 partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing BOOT partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\BOOT.img
          BOOT partition UPDATE ...OK

Writing SYSTEM partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\SYSTEM.img
          SYSTEM partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CACHE partition
          Partition CACHE erased

Writing CACHE partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\CACHE.img
          CACHE partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing CUST partition
          Partition CUST erased

Writing CUST partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\CUST.img
          CUST partition UPDATE ...OK

Erasing USERDATA partition
          Partition USERDATA erased

Writing USERDATA partition with file H:\DC Unlocker\setup\DC Phoenix\DC_Phoenix_v22\USERDATA.img
          USERDATA partition UPDATE ...OK
          Software written
          11/16/2016 12:04:59 PM Writing device finished OK

Comment

still phone restart and restart

Comment

Then perform flashing in fastboot with stock firmware.

Comment

Then perform flashing in fastboot with stock firmware.
                yes i tried many stock roms. flashing complete but phone stil same condition restart and restart

Comment

Originally posted by master mobiles View Post

yes i tried many stock roms. flashing complete but phone stil same condition restart and restart
                  Clear cache then from reset menu.

Comment

Valdemaras you can add Honor 8 to the list, it did actually write the TEEOS.img which i needed. Now i'm going to play around a little safer with it ;P so it doesn't get messed up again this common month

i was scpetical that it would work but it saved me man, but wasn't this tool made so u can create a fastboot flashable zip? or was i wrong, or is it integrated in app

Comment

Originally posted by NihonjP View Post
                      Valdemaras you can add Honor 8 to the list, it did actually write the TEEOS.img which i needed. Now i'm going to play around a little safer with it ;P so it doesn't get messed up again this common month

i was scpetical that it would work but it saved me man, but wasn't this tool made so u can create a fastboot flashable zip? or was i wrong, or is it integrated in app
                      It is integrated in software.

Comment

It is integrated in software.
                        i noticed but it wasn't mentioned =)

Comment

Pleas make new update supporting more huawei repair in fastboot . reagrds

Comment

Hello. This is a translation from Russian into English by translate google

Phone HUAWEI Mate8 NXT-AL10
                            1. Chinese site downloaded the firmware for my phone and installed. After that I could not unlock the bootloader. Nothing helped.
                            2. Then I downloaded DC Phoenix. Method 1 did not help.
                            3. I do not care for, downloaded and installed the NXT-AL10_M00A095_Factory_firmware_Android_6.0_EMUI_4.0 .dgtks
                            4. We had to use the method 2, then became 000000000000 IMEI, MEID, and serial number have changed.
                            5. Program HCU client, I restored the IMEI, MEID, and serial number. Only after that could unlock the boot loader and restore the firmware.
                            6. But now when you install the SIM card, your phone requires to enter SIM pin network. He writes that all 3 attempts. But the attempt did not end. The phone is not operator. Prior to this problem, many times reinstalled the firmware and no problems.
                            7. Tell me, can you help?

---------------------------------------

Здравствуйте. Это перевод с русского языка на английский через translate google

Телефон HUAWEI Mate8 NXT-AL10
                            1. С Китайского сайта скачал прошивку для моего телефона и установил. После этого я не мог разблокировать загрузчик. Ничего не помогало.
                            2. Потом я скачал DC Phoenix. Метод 1 не помог.
                            3. Я по не внимательности, скачал и установил NXT-AL10_M00A095_Factory_firmware_Android_6.0_EMUI_4.0 .dgtks
                            4. Пришлось использовать метод 2, после этого IMEI стал 000000000000, MEID и Серийный номер стали другими.
                            5. Программой HCU client, я восстановил IMEI, MEID и серийный номер. Только после этого смог разблокировать загрузчик и восстановить прошивку.
                            6. Но теперь при установке SIM карты, телефон требует ввести SIM pin network. Пишет, что всего 3 попытки. Но попытки не заканчиваются. Телефон не операторский. До этой проблемы, много раз переустанавливал прошивку и никаких проблем не было.
                            7. Скажите, можете помочь?

Comment

Originally posted by AkekKz View Post
                              Hello. This is a translation from Russian into English by translate google

Phone HUAWEI Mate8 NXT-AL10
                              1. Chinese site downloaded the firmware for my phone and installed. After that I could not unlock the bootloader. Nothing helped.
                              2. Then I downloaded DC Phoenix. Method 1 did not help.
                              3. I do not care for, downloaded and installed the NXT-AL10_M00A095_Factory_firmware_Android_6.0_EMUI_4.0 .dgtks
                              4. We had to use the method 2, then became 000000000000 IMEI, MEID, and serial number have changed.
                              5. Program HCU client, I restored the IMEI, MEID, and serial number. Only after that could unlock the boot loader and restore the firmware.
                              6. But now when you install the SIM card, your phone requires to enter SIM pin network. He writes that all 3 attempts. But the attempt did not end. The phone is not operator. Prior to this problem, many times reinstalled the firmware and no problems.
                              7. Tell me, can you help?
                              You may need to unlock it now. How to unlock can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-a...n-unlock-guide

Comment

Originally posted by Vincentas View Post

You may need to unlock it now. How to unlock can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/huawei-a...n-unlock-guide

Thank you very much. Phone unlocked. But now the phone does not catch network. When I corrected the IMEI, I had Repair UMTS or Repair CDMA choose?
                                Большое спасибо. Телефон разблокировал. Но теперь телефон не ловит сеть. Когда я исправлял IMEI, мне надо было Repair UMTS или Repair CDMA выбрать?

Comment

Working...
                                X