This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by nieldk View Post

Hmm ok, would a firmware file for the dload sdcard upgrade method work?
    If it's not OTA type file then yes, it would work.
    >>Free Octohide VPN for Android, find it on Google Play Here<<

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If it's not OTA type file then yes, it would work.
      Thanks if you allows extending the license, i will try this in the weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by nieldk View Post

Thanks if you allows extending the license, i will try this in the weekend
        License now extended.

Comment

• update oeminfo missing with new version of DC, how can i found it please

Comment

• Originally posted by socha007 View Post
            update oeminfo missing with new version of DC, how can i found it please
            Latest software version does not have it anymore. Why do you need this specific function?
            You can use old version for this function if required, it is still working.

Comment

• can u send me link of oled version pleaseeee

Comment

• Originally posted by socha007 View Post
                can u send me link of oled version pleaseeee
                Older downloads can find here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/file-lis...res/DC_Phoenix

Comment

• thank u so much bro

Comment

• pdate oeminfo missing with new version of DC, how can i found it please

Comment

• Originally posted by gizmos View Post
                      pdate oeminfo missing with new version of DC, how can i found it please
                      Do not need it. Use temp unlock in tp tab and then use hcu to modify device.

Comment

• We're sorry. We couldn't complete your purchase using the payment method you've selected. Please add a debit or credit card. buy new user using paypal

Comment

• Originally posted by maru31 View Post
                          • We're sorry. We couldn't complete your purchase using the payment method you've selected. Please add a debit or credit card. buy new user using paypal
                          If you can't buy service by any method listed in our website, then you can purchase them from our resellers, full list of them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers , choose one, most suitable for you, and contact them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Valdemaras View Post

If you can't buy service by any method listed in our website, then you can purchase them from our resellers, full list of them here: https://www.dc-unlocker.com/dealers , choose one, most suitable for you, and contact them.
                            who? im from philippine

Comment

• Hi,

I'm trying to put my Honor 8X in testpoint mode, but none of the method works !

My phone is currently on android 10.0.0.243.

I tried putting in software testpoint mode with ADB, but I got the following error :

Code:
                              Extracting partition BASE_VERLIST... Writing partition: BASE_VERLIST...
                              Error downloading file ENABLE_TESTPOINT_2.dtwork, partition: BASE_VERLIST
                              I tried via fastboot mode, with a android 10.0.0.233 image (Huawei Honor 8X JSN-LX1 JSN-L21 hw eu Johnson-L21C 10.0.0.233(C432E6R3P2) Firmware EMUI10.0.0 05015KKR, slightly lower version), but I get the error

Code:
                              Writing file 6 of 48: HISIUFS_GPT...
                              Error downloading file 6 of 48
                              I tried via update mode, and it is the same. I tried both with and without checking the box.

Do you guys have any idea why it doesn't work ?

Thanks a lot

Last edited by cmimeau; 2021-02-27, 12:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by cmimeau View Post
                                Hi,

I'm trying to put my Honor 8X in testpoint mode, but none of the method works !

My phone is currently on android 10.0.0.243.

I tried putting in software testpoint mode with ADB, but I got the following error :

Code:
                                Extracting partition BASE_VERLIST... Writing partition: BASE_VERLIST...
                                Error downloading file ENABLE_TESTPOINT_2.dtwork, partition: BASE_VERLIST
                                I tried via fastboot mode, with a android 10.0.0.233 image (Huawei Honor 8X JSN-LX1 JSN-L21 hw eu Johnson-L21C 10.0.0.233(C432E6R3P2) Firmware EMUI10.0.0 05015KKR, slightly lower version), but I get the error

Code:
                                Writing file 6 of 48: HISIUFS_GPT...
                                Error downloading file 6 of 48
                                I tried via update mode, and it is the same. I tried both with and without checking the box.

Do you guys have any idea why it doesn't work ?

Thanks a lot

You should try to use higher version build of firmware also try putting a check box if it does not go through while it is unchecked (which it should be on first attempt). Otherwise you may need to downgrade to Android 9 first.

Comment

Working...
                                X